Guild Store Request: AdditionalCharacter Shard Slots

With the recent addition of Sabine to the Guild Store, there are now 18 characters in the Guild Store. When the Guild Store debuted in April '16 there were only 9 toons that rotated in 5 spots. Seeing as the number of toons has doubled it would be nice to see some additional character spots available for farming. I would love to see 9 spots rotating shards which would be about the same ratio as when the Store first came out.

Replies

• Your idea is not profitable to EA, so it wont happen
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    __ZIPPY__ wrote: »
    Your idea is not profitable to EA, so it wont happen

• I would really like to see additional spots, as well.
    2 more spots would be nice, but I'd even be happy with 1 more.
  • I agree, they have done it once why couldnt do they it twice
    One slot more is far enough for now
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    +1
  • Kaytub
    6 posts Member
    +1
  • Actually there were only 3 spots when the guild shop opened. However, they should add another position to keep the ratio the same
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Actually there were only 3 spots when the guild shop opened. However, they should add another position to keep the ratio the same
    That's what I thought--3 slots--but it was so long ago that I was confusing myself.

Adding at least 1 slot would make sense. Folks saying it wouldn't be profitable are being silly... If you have more opportunities to spend Guild Tokens, you have more incentive to grind raids, you have more incentive to gear up existing characters so you can get better rewards, and they can introduce more characters into Guild slots that can also be put into Chromium packs.

Everything makes money somehow. Even if it doesn't directly make money, an easy to get character makes players happy, and happy players spend more.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    +1
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Cloud24 wrote: »

• Just submit a ticket to EA. Maybe they'll make a special case for you, and issue a few extra slots. It's worth a shot.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member

• +1
  • Yeah, they should make the older characters farmable in more nodes, I like the way you think.