Just did GW for first time since the update.

RAYRAY
2761 posts Member
edited February 2016
Thanks for fixing the issue when choosing a new team, the top level heroes are still on top even if they don't have full life. This is a small change but a huge QOL improvement. Especially because GW is challenging and I constantly have to retreat and throw in cannon fodder in the later rounds. I hated having to scroll to the bottom. Also, the life steal mechanic is useful for GW. Another nice change. The last thing I noticed, which I hope is the norm going forward, is that I got 4 lvl III Ability Mats. If the drop rate increases in GW, this is a huge improvement in opening up the biggest bottleneck to improving heroes.
☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV

Replies

• goobstoob
    171 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    phew...i did as well. OMG did they ramp it up on me or what??!! I had heard rumors of people facing incredibly tough galaxy wars and now I know the nightmare personally. I have level 65 and below people and up until yesterday I had been facing maybe 1 or 2 battles of even people. Today I knew it was coming when my first battle had even levels. Next they dumbed it down for a few battles but THE LAST 6 BATTLES were level 66-70 characters!!! holy crap! i beat it by the skin of my teeth. (i'll admit I was stubborn and had just unlocked vader yesterday, so I literally spent all training droids, credits, and energy refreshes and got him to level 61 gear 7 in the span of 15 minutes lol, even then I barely beat it.)
    thankfully i had just committed to unlocking a few new characters last week and i will have them tomorrow (phasma and daka)
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, today was tough for me too but luckily I made it through. I had to use cannon fodder teams for 4 of the last 5 spots though.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV