Pretty sure I found the Rex/Maul 100% TM bug, the game is re-rolling from only one pool

Hear me out as I've been doing tests on this for the past week+. I run droids in arena and in doing so have a perfect opportunity to check out the 'coinflip' TM pool tie breaker. When two or more units arrive at 100% TM at the same time (like when Jawa engineer recalibrates) the game flips coins, randomly choosing an order. This applies to your characters and your opponents characters as well, the coinflips can happen in a large pool of characters....except it appears when another unit(s) gain 100% TM after the inifital flip. Then it appears the last TM gains are no longer included. Kinda like last in first out.

The setup; I'll recalibrate and any one of my 100%TM droids can AOE, triggering Rex's or Maul's lead giving their team 100%TM. Now the pool has 8 or more characters in it. Sometimes one of their characters will go, sometimes one of my droids will go. That's normal.

And that's where all my droids stop. Once I crit again, all their characters who are at 100%TM will take their turns before any of mine every time. The game is now choosing from a new pool of 100% TM characters, the ones that just gained the TM from my crit. My characters are no longer included in any other lineup unless something triggers TM to hit 100% TM, such as the case with B2.

In this case I will watch B2 take multiple turns between their characters attscking but NEVER my own each time his 100% TM is triggered. When an opponent has a B2 this can lead to a B2 war where 6 other characters can have 100% TM but never take a turn until the two B2's are done triggering. After seeing this happen multiple times I can say it's not RNG because there would haven't be some break in the pattern.

Apparently the game 'forgets' characters should take their turns when a new 100%TM ability is triggered. It's only between the new TM gained character and the last TM from the original pool, not from the total of 100% TM characters.
"When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."