Sabine in guild store ??

I am not seeing her in my guild store as advertised. Is she in yours?

Replies

• Options
    Unfortunately we are at the mercy of the RNG gods as to whether she will show up or not, she's not gonna be there all the time like GW/arena/cantina shipments
  • Options
    it's a chance to appear, so you have to wait. she'll show up and then disappear.
  • Options
    Oh i see thanks for the speedy responces. Never realized guild store was random.
  • Options
    She showed up twice since the update in my store
  • Options
    Yea she's definitely in there. I saw her before the rest showed up. Happy to see them finally come. I have need of a few of them....or most in a certain case
  • Options
    I have had her every reset since they were made ftp. It's really weird!
  • Options
    She's popped up once for me. So she is there. She'll eventually pop up.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Which slot is she in? Top left? Bottom left? Bottom Mid? I'm assuming she isn't in the top mid or top right.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Which slot is she in? Top left? Bottom left? Bottom Mid? I'm assuming she isn't in the top mid or top right.

She was just in top middle for me...Jyn top left.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options

Same here
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    She was also in top middle for me.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    I am not seeing her in my guild store as advertised. Is she in yours?

Yep, bought 5 shards so far.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Oh wow, thats nice to hear she isn't in the same slot as Jyn. Wasn't expecting them to put any newer characters in the top middle/right slots.
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    Options
    There's really an overload of characters in guild store for only 5 slots
  • Options
    Gcdevil wrote: »

Yes and no. I have a few characters done already for shard farming. But I agree with what you said since those characters pop up more often for me than the ones I'm currently shard farming. That and the ones I'm not interested in farming yet or are lower on my priority list.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Gcdevil wrote: »

Yes and no. I have a few characters done already for shard farming. But I agree with what you said since those characters pop up more often for me than the ones I'm currently shard farming. That and the ones I'm not interested in farming yet or are lower on my priority list.

I would appreciate if they removed characters from the guild store after you've maxed them.
  • Options
    I got 5 shards last night.
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Haven't seen her for any of the 3 refreshes today. I can tell how her farm will go already...
  • Options
    Got her twice today. Middle top slot.
    This is a signature.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Awesome. That's 10 more than me. Lol. Part of the reason I can't stand "in the guild/fleet store" farming. Because it has nothing to do with planning or saving/acquiring currency and is simply dependent on luck.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Awesome. That's 10 more than me. Lol. Part of the reason I can't stand "in the guild/fleet store" farming. Because it has nothing to do with planning or saving/acquiring currency and is simply dependent on luck.

Pray to Gaben.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    I have had her every reset since they were made ftp. It's really weird!

Super lucky
  • Options
    she has a 1 to 4 chance to show up on the top middle slot the possibilities are:
    Rey
    Resistance Trooper
    Sabine Wren
    Snowtrooper
  • Options
    Showed once and never has been back since the Phoenix squad update.
  • Options
    Yeah keeps showing instead of Rey in mine, an trying to farm Rey so a bit annoying... on the bright side Wedge made his monthly appearance in Fleet Store though :)
  • Options
    She seems to have extremely low chance to appear - 3 times since she was added for me