How do you defeat Tier V Yoda?

xangpow
13 posts Member
My Jedi's are five star, level 70 and Gear Level VII. How much more do I have to level these people?

Replies

• ROKNZJ
    57 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Have you tried mods? (Sorry if that seems obvious)

I say that because I beat Tier 6, with JC 70 G8, QGJ 70 G8, Mace 60 G7, Ahsoka 61 G7, JKA 61 G6, all with 3-5 star 3-9 lvl mods and I didn't really have any trouble. So unless Tier 5 is disproportionally hard, maybe try a different leader or different mods.
  • xangpow
    13 posts Member
    Sorry, call me a noob but what is JC, G, QGJ, G, JKA, G? Hey, I'm an old guy, what do expect. lol :D
  • ROKNZJ
    57 posts Member
    I used:
    Jedi Consuler Level 70, Gear level 8
    Qui Gon Jin Levele 70 Gear 8
    Mace Level 60 Gear 7
    Ashore level 61 Gear 7
    Jedi Knight Anakin level 61, gear 6

Which Jedis are you using?
  • xangpow
    13 posts Member
    Obi Wan Level 68 Gear Level 7
    Luminara Unduli Level 70 Gear Level 7
    Jedi Consular Level 70 Gear Level 7
    Aayla Secura Level 70 Gear Level 7
    Jedi Knight Guardian Level 70 Gear Level 7
    Mace Level 65 Gear Level 7
    Ahsoka Level 70 Gear Level 7
    Plo Koon Level 50 Gear Level 4

(I just got Plo Koon last week.)
  • I used Old Ben lead,Ahsoka,Qui-Gon,Consular and Luminara... just don't use Luminara's heal unless you can use Qui-gon to remove the buff that Yoda will steal... if you don't have Qui-gon try using Mace for dispelling Yoda, or Aayla for her counters,stuns,and assist. I had a lot of trouble until I put Ben in lead
  • ROKNZJ
    57 posts Member
    xangpow wrote: »
    Obi Wan Level 68 Gear Level 7
    Luminara Unduli Level 70 Gear Level 7
    Jedi Consular Level 70 Gear Level 7
    Aayla Secura Level 70 Gear Level 7
    Jedi Knight Guardian Level 70 Gear Level 7
    Mace Level 65 Gear Level 7
    Ahsoka Level 70 Gear Level 7
    Plo Koon Level 50 Gear Level 4

(I just got Plo Koon last week.)

Try combos that don't include Plo Koon or Jedi Knight Guardian, they are the weakest Jedi I believe. Look through the leader abilities and see which might benefit Jedis the most.

Also try the lineup suggested above by TheoPatino.

Good luck.
  • used Gun di as leader, ahsoka, windu, consular and QCJ
    they're all gear 7, except windu who is gear 5
    they have no mod
    passed 6* star yoda challenge (they aren't 7 yet)
  • Run old ben lead, with Lumi, Aayla, Ahsoka and Mace. Obi lead will give evasion and TM gain. He can also ability block if Yoda doesnt have tenacity up. If he dies, your Jedi will be massivly buffed. Lumi will heal and be a moderate damage dealer. Aayla is there to counter attack, call assists and self heal. Both Lumi and Aayla have good base evasion so they benefit from Obi Wans lead quite a lot, as does Obi himself. Ahsoka will do some decent dmg for you and also spread some healing. Mace will be very important for you at the moment. He is the only dispel you have, and he can hit hard if he exposes Yoda.

For future events (6 and 7 star) aim to get QGJ maxed. He is easy to farm and not to bad to gear up, and he is the second most useful Jedi in the game behind only Raid OBi Wan.
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/nicolejudge/collection/?f=jedi

I used Eeth Koth (l), Consular, Ahsoka, Kanan and Plo Koon; you can check them in my collection, the only change is that Kanan is 6 six stars now (all hail Thrawn). (Also, would have used Bariss, but I forgot I have her at 5 stars... :lol:)
    It was a hell of a fight, I had to try it about 6-7 times before RNG at last favored me, so I guess this team is the bare minimum for the event... :)
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge