What type of general (non character specific) things would you like to see added to game?

New player to game enjoying it a lot so far. But lots of room for improvement I think. What do you think would be some good things to be added/fixed in the game? Just general type of things no character specific stuff.

- A little voice acting or sound bits from movie added to game ( when Ben Kenobi dies in combat he uses the line from his fight with darth vader "strike me down etc etc" , that type of thing)

- better synergy with class/race groups i.e night sisters, ewoks, scoundrel etc right now there is not really any point to making an all night sister or all droid group.

-galactic war needs a revamp - many threads on that already .

-cross platform. Would love to play this on my computer.

That is a couple of things anyways. What would you like to see added to game?

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Storyline. (Apart from "guy walks into a bar to play a holo game.")
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Azee wrote: »
    - A little voice acting or sound bits from movie added to game ( when Ben Kenobi dies in combat he uses the line from his fight with darth vader "strike me down etc etc" , that type of thing)

It may be hard to implement, but I think this is a pretty awesome idea. It could be directly plucked out from the movie. Still cool to hear.
  • Being able to set a dedicated defense team
  • 'Clone Wars' A form of pvp involving guilds fighting over planets for resources/room to create facilities to build droids or create more clones. Maybe make it so you can ONLY use clone wars droids/clones i this mode that your guild has earned as a group.

This would be amazing.
  • Good ideas so far. A couple more ...

-Live pvp

-Chat window w/ battle log

-Replays of any battles , specifically the automated pvp battles and ability to share those

-Guilds

-A way to customize your toons at 60. Gems, chants or some such where you can focus your toon the way you want. Hit harder or more often that type of thing
  • Better AI - When I'm being attacked the AI focuses on my weakest toons... and yet when it selects an enemy for me, it picks a target with the highest health. Default settings for your team?

Would like to play Squad Arena continually - 50 cystals to reset stops me playing continously.

Tiers/Leagues (Gold/Silver/Bronze) for online - When enough online battles, get promoted. Don't win enough, get relegated. Weekly/Monthly prizes for your position.

Clans/Guilds - Rebel, Sith, Empire, Republic, Hutt clan...
  • - Shard exchange/trade system/shard recycling vendor
    - Ability Mats (inclusive of the purple mats) in the Arena & GalWar Shipments
  • Option to change name and language. If they are there already i just haven't seen them yet..
  • In a perfect world, I'd love to see these features....
    • Have character shards rotate every cycle so we can acquire all of the characters without having to sim.
    • Get more energy per day so that players are not stuck waiting unless they pay.
    • Change character name and have the ability to log in/out to multiple users so players can run multiple games and teams.
    • Have the ability to just buy certain players instead of shards for people who want to build a team from scratch day one.
    • Bring back all the character packages they initially offered to users and offer new packages frequently
    • Have the ability to use credits to buy shipments for device and attack upgrades. This would stop al the stupid simming.
  • PVP not so ridiculously gated by time/money, I need to be actually playing the game not just farming for a pvp team and then being able to use it for 5 matches in a day.

Create an unranked ladder with much much much lower rewards but where you can actually fight more than 5 matches per day (doesn't mean 10, it means as many as you want or maybe with an energy system that actually refills over time). With the current rank and reward system (which is pretty awkward anyway) I get the need to limit the amount of matches (which basically screams "wanna be #1? Pay for refills and you have a chance") but I fear that when the novelty of the game loses its strength people will just quit, not having anything better to do after the daily fights.

Seriously, I'm lvl 44 now and been playing for 10 days, the feeling that after the daily arenas, the daily GW, daily challenges I can just forget the game for the next 23 hours is growing.

Mainly this. Plus other stuff that has already been said:
    - Guilds
    - Guild battles
    - A chat
    - Better way to get gear (e.g. pvp)
    - A wider selection of things you can purchase with the various currencies
  • I would like to see a way for the most important (free) rewards being earned via completing challenging content rather than endlessly grinding easy content.

I don't mind grinding, but endlessly repeating level 1 battles to farm basically makes you disengage from the game because you just sim it or auto battle it.

I would rather have to grind pvp battles because then you have to actively play.