Ship arena is an unfair game

Well I guess I'm not the first player who has this problem and I hope you could help and fix this... the arena is supposed to be a PVP game, is it correct?
Then, could you tell me why my opponent can call two or more identical ships?. E.g. I fought against some guy today an he could call two Jedi consular ships, that is not fair, and even worse, his capital ship (ackbar's one) had the same star quantity than mine and he could call one more reinforcement, so Where is the fair game?

Replies

• ViperPete
    333 posts Member
    Wow never experienced that.... You sure you were playing Arena and not the Ackbar challenge?
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • The ship arena indeed my friend
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    A video would probably be very helpful to provide evidence that it's actually happening as you say it is. Then maybe the developers could figure out what's going on and fix it, if need be.

If you're playing on Android, the Google Play Games achievement-tracking app has a screen recorder built in which is easy to use, and it conveniently offers to upload the video to Youtube whenever you stop a recording.
    Post edited by lisztophobia on
  • I'm on iOS
  • It's a bug, I've experienced the same thing many time. They will keep reinforce when they can.
  • Well I guess I'm not the first player who has this problem and I hope you could help and fix this... the arena is supposed to be a PVP game, is it correct?
    Then, could you tell me why my opponent can call two or more identical ships?. E.g. I fought against some guy today an he could call two Jedi consular ships, that is not fair, and even worse, his capital ship (ackbar's one) had the same star quantity than mine and he could call one more reinforcement, so Where is the fair game?

Yes, you are the first player that has 2 JC in a pvp as oponents.
    Yes, areana is pvp.
    2 JC in one battle is not posible in pvp and has nothing to do with fair.
    Same star lvl have the same space for ships, but can be empty, if you don't have enough ships.

As @ViperPete suggested, are you sure that it was arena and not challage?
    The challange has 2 JC and they can bring more JC, too.
    Next time if you, or @Ipoopsy2 battle 2 JC ships in the ARENA, please remember the players name.

It has nothing to do with fair or bug.
  • Well I guess I'm not the first player who has this problem and I hope you could help and fix this... the arena is supposed to be a PVP game, is it correct?

Yes, you are the first player that has 2 JC in a pvp as oponents.
    Yes, areana is pvp.
    2 JC in one battle is not posible in pvp and has nothing to do with fair.
    Same star lvl have the same space for ships, but can be empty, if you don't have enough ships.

As @ViperPete suggested, are you sure that it was arena and not challage?
    The challange has 2 JC and they can bring more JC, too.
    Next time if you, or @Ipoopsy2 battle 2 JC ships in the ARENA, please remember the players name.

It has nothing to do with fair or bug.

I'm just confirming the OP. and YES, ITS SHIP ARENA. It happens to me often, if you don't kill your opponent fast enough and the reinforcement will keep coming until, 1, you either time out or they will eventually kill you with more reinforcements while you ran out of your own. And the AI will continue reinforce over and over, and sometimes the same ship reinforced again and again.

I've personally seen 5 reinforced ship so far...and currently, you can have a max of 3 reinforcement ship with a 6* capital ships. Since we can't 7* yet.
  • I have never seen more than 3 reinforcements. Not one time since ships came out.
  • Is it possible that it is a cheat?
  • That is a huge bug if it's actually happening the way you say it is, so take some screenshots proving it and then submit it as one.

That's not working as intended so it has nothing to do with "fair," it's just a glitch. I've never experienced anything like this in any of my fleet battles, although literally word for word the same thing happens in the fleet challenges... Endless Jedi Consular and other ships as reinforcements, which is working as intended.
  • Can you please record a video and show us what you're experiencing? Proof will help and probably get EA's attention.
    As far as the challenges, I have noticed more than 1 reinforcement. Just have to kill it quicker...
  • so, after next month's update notes... there was indeed a bug with the reinforcements, right?, and those who made the claim right here were "completely lunatic", uhm, sure...
    Thank you EA for reading this topic, now you can close it.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    The bug referenced in the update notes is a different issue. People were unable to call their reinforcements in battles with the option greyed out when it shouldn't be.
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    Never seen this happens. If what OP said is true (doubtful) this should be in Bug section