Mods Sets and Gear UI

Spyda
318 posts Member
Mod Sets - One of the things I really enjoyed about the last QoL update was the ability to create preset squad templates. That is an amazing addition to the game. Please do something similar for mods. Allow us to create and name mod sets (like we do with squads) that can quickly and easily be assigned to or removed from characters as needed.

Equipment Needed UI - Equipment management could use an update. First, when looking at a gear item, I like how it shows you which characters currently need it. What I would PREFER is if it showed you ALL of the characters that currently need that gear item for their current tier, rather then just the ones that are a high enough level to equip it. The vast majority of your players just don't have enough credits to level up every toon, so we wait until those toons actually need the extra levels to equip the gear items that we've collected for them. Unfortunately that means that when a gear item is selected, we won't know who actually needs it without going through and clicking on every item slot of every character... which has become very frustrating. Second, it would be nice if there was some sort of equipment UI that would allow us the see the equipment needs of a selected character at every individual gear level. Along with UI screens that will allow you to select a gear item and see how many of your toons need it, at which gear levels they need it, and how many they need, along with numbers representing the total amount of that item that all of your activated characters currently need, and the total combined amount of that item that all of your activated characters will eventually need

Replies