Squad Suggestions

User2187
10 posts Member
edited June 2017
Hi, im fairly new and am looking for suggestions on the direction to go with my squad..

I was using QGJ(L), JC, Lumi, Boba, Kylo

Then I switched out Lumi for JKA for a little better results as far as holding position, but switched JKA out now for Yoda.

I have a lot of different ideas, but need to level/gear up several of my other guys if I wanna really try them out.

https://swgoh.gg/u/synth/

That's what I'm currently working with now.

Thanks

Replies

• Wearesyke
    218 posts Member
    Options
    It's gonna be tough to hold any sort of serious arena rank with toons that aren't at least Gear 7. Preferably Gear 8.
    Yoda is super squishy even at Gear 8 so I would either focus on him if you want to keep him or switch him out.
    I would take out JC cause he is horrible in arena. Replace him with Vader or Genosian soldier. You need a better damage dealer on your team.
    QGJ lead
    Lumi
    Boba
    Kylo
    Vader or GS

QGJ lead
    Yoda (at Gear 8)
    JKA (at Gear 8)
    Boba
    Kylo

Those are my ideas
  • Options
    You've got four attackers right now, I'd mix that up a little bit for better defense. If you want to stick with Jedi I'd either use an JKA lead instead of QGJ or use IGD. I'd also recommend farming Aayla. As far as tanks go, there aren't a lot of options for Jedi teams but try out a few and see what works. Maybe give Kanan a try since you're a long way off from GK and he's farmable now.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. So you would go with Lumi over JC then?
  • Options
    Without a doubt. jC is totally useless past level 45 until 60 when ships come around. lumi is the only choice