if you face the rex/chaze/GK team in GW here is a team you can use to beat it.

unit900000
626 posts Member
edited June 2017
https://swgoh.gg/squads/55119/

there was no turn meter manipulation between battles here so it was a fair fight and I only lost RG and b2 this was node 12 and the team was fully geared. used RG and SThan to help stall so I could power up tarkin (mine has zeta unique) b2 and palp all so helped b2 cleanse then palp use AOE stun. used palps offense up and manged to land a 26k tarkin AOE.

if you want to take a look at the stats of the guys i used you can check here: https://swgoh.gg/u/unit900000/

Replies

• Options
    If you want to beat any team in gw, just use a zeta finn team with Poe, R2, and resistance. You can pretty much solo gw with those four at only gear 8
  • Options
    Or you could just use DN lead (no Zeta required) and a bunch of other sith. Once you remove critical hits from the equation Rex, GK, Chaze +1 becomes a lot less troublesome.
  • Options
    +1 obiwansteel
  • Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    Options
    Or you could just use DN lead (no Zeta required) and a bunch of other sith. Once you remove critical hits from the equation Rex, GK, Chaze +1 becomes a lot less troublesome.

And fast sith and right turn order manipulation. DN zeta unique will trigger cleanse cycle though.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    STH is great against Chaze lol. It's like the Dooku tickle all over again, just keep hitting Baze and let him fill your team's TM. I do this every day in arena it's great.

Morpheus wrote: »

And fast sith and right turn order manipulation. DN zeta unique will trigger cleanse cycle though.

Yes but the sith will be able to outlast the triple cleanse damage as the triple cleanse team won't be sped up by constant AOE crits. GK won't be taunting ever and the Tenacity Up won't be up forever if Rex isn't getting extra TM.
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Gk lead Zarris dn foo zylo beats the best triple cleanse comps in gw with no losses ever . First order officer giving tm to dn always get 3 annililates at times pretty easy . I use my imperial troopers on everything else and blow through gw in about 10-15 mins every night
  • Options
    Phoenix squad actually shines in GW, as they can finish GW at 100% protection. zJyn lead also does the trick by allowing Baze to end every battle at 100% protection. ATF too.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    I have just faced this team in last node. 5th was DN. problem with your team is that DN's basic remove taunt, making STHan pretty useless. I could beat them with 3 teams. Worth Team that I couldn't beat was GK lead, zBariss, DN, zKylo and FOST. Incredible good team.
  • Options
    For GW you only need 3 healers, lol
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I just use my Arena Jedi team and triple cleanse teams are not even a match against them.
  • Options
    I haven't complained about this game in a long time and I don't mind fighting triple cleanse teams. But today GWs had my blood boiling..node 6/9/11 all Rex(L), Chaze, Gk with either zzR2 or Nihilus.

I beat all 12 nodes still. Took a lot longer than it normally does...but facing multiple meta teams in Galatic wars makes no sense. I haven't lost a GW in well over a year and today's was by far the hardest it's ever been for me. I swear if it was like this everyday I'd probably quit. Definitly don't need that trivial frustration in my life.
  • Options
    I use zader sa boba ShoreT DN

work great aginst triple cleanse
  • Options
    five2zero wrote: »
    For GW you only need 3 healers, lol

I've completed over 150 GWs now, no healers! I use a rebel mix team, Imperials and Sith. My Jedi squad is my scrub team.