How is Sith Assasin used?

2Next

Replies

• remove vader and b2 put zeta savage and SA in

max gear sa and move all highest speed on her - your goal is 100+ speed on her on top of what she has

this squad can get you to 1

b2 is good occasionally but he doesen't have the stealth mechanic and will get downed in 4-6 hits, a mass daze will make him useless then nihilus cooldown reduction - will do the same for vader and b2, your only move is to go for sith squads with sa lower speed

on rex you need to daze first before you AOE anything about 1/3 chance to win

GK leader you need to nuke everything and make sure GK or baze isn't taunting when your anihilate comes off cd, so you can use it on their DN, about 50% chance for a whin once all maxed gear with decent mods

for anything else like droids rebels empire zeta savage will probably be left standing 1 v 3 and kill them all about 80-90% win chance

zeta savage is the base of your team and your first priority

Sa can do fine while you max her as long as she's fast

use swgoh site to organize mods and find your fastest for her, her speed increase can get you top 10 and ocasionaly 1st in pvp

try to find shardmates and strike a mutual assured deal not to atack eachother during payout

good luck and may the dark side be with you

Perfect. A Zaul team with zavage is a hell hahahaha

My team are Zaul, Sith Assassin, Sith Trooper (but if you can put zavage, is better), Zylo and Nihilos and I'm always on top 10. Yesterday I stay in 1th.

But my shard is full of growing Rex team, that is a potent machine against zaul team. I don't know how your shard is, but maybe you should to start to thing about new meta (3 cleansers)...

Anyway, let's talk about SAssassin :)

She is really important for a zaul team, like an engine. She need to be faster than others toons in your team, to start first and give turn meter for all.

Use the second especial first, than you think about your strategy. The basic is good, nothing special (I normaly use in someone that I will anihilate and is the only exposed), but the 3th is amazing! It freeze and consume health, even if the toon have full protection. But always use de second, it will be very useful for your team.

I run a zMaul zDN EP zVader B2 team and I moded my team to move in this order so I can use Maul's Daze as a opening move. The problem is that the fastest i can make Maul is 200,so now that several >260 speed Chirrut and Rex have appeared the team isn't as effective as before. I still finish top 5, usually top 2, but things aren't looking as good. So I was thinking of either taking out EP and Vader and putting in Thrawn and SA or using a Tarkin; Thrawn; Ep or Vader(to be replaced with DT when I will gear him up); DN and SA. But to decide I need to know how much should I slow down DN for him to move after Maul.

So can anyone tell me how can I calculate the maximum speed so when Sass uses her special to choose the order?
    For her under Zaul lead and outside of Zaul lead, so for 56% tm and 24% tm.

EP give TM to rex and wiggs team with his 2th special. Sith Trooper too, and start Baze taunt.
  • hahahaha sorry, here the other channel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VVa1rS2Bfs