Ewoks, and Ugnaughts, and Rey oh my!

Rumpelstilzchen
1754 posts Member
edited June 2017
This has got to be the goofiest required squads yet. Rey is Dorothy, and the rest are the Munchkins. "We're off to see the Dooku, the wonderful wizard of Sith. We hear he is wonderful wiz..."

How did they choose this? Someone lose a bet? Lol

Replies

• Ewoks are fun to use though and R2 also has great synergy with them - Teebo in particular. It is a very odd combo though :)

Last time couldn't touch the bonus tier, but with a G11 R2 and a G10 EE now finally was able to get it done on the 2nd try today. First time rewards are solid!
  • Next event the requirements will be Wookies and guamerrorians
  • Chewie - Cowardly Lion lol
  • Kidding aside, an Epic match up would be Night Sisters vs CD etc,.
  • Why the hell we can't use CLONES is beyond me. Clones and Jedi!
    Most **** event IMO.
    Next week: Battle the Gungans with your First Order squad!
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • wittsbm
    22 posts Member
    I know! I'm working on count dooku shards too, but no way am I upgrading an ugnaught, or ewoks! Waste of resources. I'm also lvl 78 with no resistance characters except resistance pilot. The only one I really want is Rey with the lightsaber and she's not available though she is an opponent in the game
  • I guess there is some purpose for such an eclectic squad, but it escapes me. Such is life. It doesn't motivate me to level, and gear the heroes required, any more then I was already. I am levelling a resitance squad just to finish the speed mod challenge. Then they go back to gathering dust. Ewoks, are a novelty now. Unless they get some insanely uber revamp, they were great once, now... not so much. If anything should have faced droids, it's Jawas. Or Jedi, like they did in the genosian arena, where CD, Poggle, etc were as well.

Canon.. learn it, live it.. lol
  • Beat it with a subpar squad outside of my maxed R2.

Like level 60-70 G5-7 characters.

All it takes is good mods, great management, and great RNG.

My tip, use Chirpa and keep speed up at all times possible.

And never get dispelled. B2's is what makes this event hard. Get dispelled, most likely you'll lose. Beat normal and hard that way.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Having Resistance and ewoks fight separatists is literally the farthest you can get from a logical opponent.

It should clearly be clones and Jedi, but they already have events for them... so, we get nonsense.
  • Couldn't resist.. lol

We're off to see the Sith Lord
    The wonderful Sith Lord of Oz
    We hear he is a whiz of a Sith
    If ever a Sith there was
    If ever, oh ever a Sith there was
    The Sith Lord of Oz is one because
    Because, because, because, because, because
    Because of all the annoying things he does
  • @Bennehftw, that's impressive. I had to struggle to finish the bonus with G11 R2, G10 Rey and Teebo, G8/G9 for EE and Chirpa. Finally managed to 3 star it though. The trick was to put my best mods on R2 and Rey, get the floater on the 8th round 1st, then use the power up on Rey to double tap Dooku. Lots of retries and of course, RNG.
  • Very RNG event. I mean to this moment I cannot replicate a win again on the hard event. Cruise pretty easily all the way up to stage 7 but stage 8 always gets me. Use mostly speed mods: I used Chirpa lead, R2 250 speed (max with Number crunch) Rey with 220 speed, Teebo, and EE.

EE would use his basic and heal/revive as necessary. Teebo would TMR, and debuff B2's that had protect buff. Rey just tried to kill them, Chirpa attempted to secondary heal and speed up on the party. R2 mostly tanked with smoke screen and tried to stun whenever. His flame attack was rarely used due to triggering B2's to dispel which I never wanted. If they were stunned i'd try to work on more difficult targets.

But really, it's RNG.