Pilots and ships don't add up.

Sewpot
2010 posts Member
Stated this the other day and it got moved, why, not sure. But when you look at a ship with the pilot and then when you click on the ship the pilots lv is different.
I can look at a pilot that's lv 85 and click on the ship and it all of a sudden showed the pilot is actually only lv 71. Or the reverse of that. What's up with this?? Please fix and while yer at it fix the raid tickets daily. I mean really, how hard can real time interaction be!?

Replies

• scuba
    14047 posts Member
    If you are trying to look at possible opponents ships in fleet arena it is all jacked up and they (Dev's) are trying to figure out how to fix it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    When looking at an opponents ships at some lvl it switches to your information, I don't know at what lvl but it's that way as you drill into it.
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    When you try to inspect other players, it misdirects to your own inventory if you also have that ship.

I think the only way to see a ship that's actually owned by another player is to select one that you don't have.

This bug was introduced probably... about a month ago, or a couple months ago.
  • Yeah i always wondered about that. Why everyone else' ships had the same exact power that i do.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...