Ship raid

If we get a ship raid it should be the Death Star with phase 1 being a tie fighter group, phase 2 being a star destroyer, phase 3 & 4 being Darth's Tie advanced (with two fighters for the first round) and Darth with the reactor for the last. Or...have an Endor phase where you need to destroy the shield gen.

Replies

• Options
    This type event would be awesome
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Death Star trench run ftw !
  • Options
    Soulman wrote: »
    If we get a ship raid it should be the Death Star with phase 1 being a tie fighter group, phase 2 being a star destroyer, phase 3 & 4 being Darth's Tie advanced (with two fighters for the first round) and Darth with the reactor for the last. Or...have an Endor phase where you need to destroy the shield gen.

They are already working on it and it will be released in August
  • Options

This never gets old
  • Options
    NoahScape wrote: »

This never gets old

It got old in September
  • Soulman
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Better yet: Phase 1 is Vader Tie with two other Tie Fighters, Phase 2 is the Death Star from episode iv, phase 3 is the Endor raid, and phase 4 is the Death Star from episode vi.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    The problem with a ship raid is there aren't enough ships and ways to farm them for most people to have a roster of more than 1 team. Unless they let players use the same team multiple times.
  • Soulman
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Sure, but I would hope that a new wave of ships would come with any raid.
  • Options

I'm sure they will, will all of the new ships being the most useful for the raid, so all of us that have spent a lot of resources on ships will be ticked off.
  • Options

I'm sure they will, will all of the new ships being the most useful for the raid, so all of us that have spent a lot of resources on ships will be ticked off.

Possibly.