Thrawn: Gameplay coming within 48 hours!

Prev1345
SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited June 2017
There will be gameplay available within 48 hours. We can expect awesome things from Thrawn. More can't be disclosed at this time, but a vast majority (those who have Phoenix at 5* and above) will be happy in short time. You can start taking your panties out of the wads you put them in.
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Proof or ****. They'd curve the pr disaster by releasing the kit if it was good. Cleansing empire doesn't do much for any one.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Proof or ****. They'd curve the pr disaster by releasing the kit if it was good. Cleansing empire doesn't do much for any one.

I don't need to provide proof; my information is accurate. Anyone can look back and see that prior releases I've always been pretty spot on.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • I would be good but Sabine is going to be hard the rest are doable
  • I would be good but Sabine is going to be hard the rest are doable

She's also sporadically available in the guild shop, so don't forget to keep checking there.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • It's always nice to see a small select group of people get inside information.
  • It's always nice to see a small select group of people get inside information.

It's definitely better than not having any whatsoever. I'm trying to help the community not have an aneurism, tho I understand some still will.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • There will be gameplay available within 48 hours. We can expect awesome things from Thrawn. More can't be disclosed at this time, but a vast majority (those who have Phoenix at 5* and above) will be happy in short time. You can start taking your panties out of the wads you put them in.

Vast majority? Ha ha what are you talking about? The only people I know who are ready have spent money to get PS to 5*. I'll have 4 at 5* by that time but probably not 5.
  • She's also sporadically available in the guild shop, so don't forget to keep checking there.

Well yeah cause we all know that the RNG of getting what we want in the Shard shop is so great. Might as well just be the hard node only.
  • It's the long game I dearly wanted palpatine but had to wait till they ran him the last time you can't have everything right when you want it but this won't be the last time he is available I'm sure I'm farming away but if I have to wait I will live I got other things I'm also trying to do in game I'm getting there but far from having all my guys were they need to be
  • BSwoody87 wrote: »
    There will be gameplay available within 48 hours. We can expect awesome things from Thrawn. More can't be disclosed at this time, but a vast majority (those who have Phoenix at 5* and above) will be happy in short time. You can start taking your panties out of the wads you put them in.

Vast majority? Ha ha what are you talking about? The only people I know who are ready have spent money to get PS to 5*. I'll have 4 at 5* by that time but probably not 5.

I had them all from event stats. I since now have Ezra and Hera at 5* and Kanan will be tomorrow, with Zeb and Chopper by Monday. I have been wanting Thrawn for awhile, so I had crystals for this, but I'm a f2p player. Nothing hard about getting them all to 5*.
  • Proof or ****. They'd curve the pr disaster by releasing the kit if it was good. Cleansing empire doesn't do much for any one.

I don't need to provide proof; my information is accurate. Anyone can look back and see that prior releases I've always been pretty spot on.

Even if that's the case they still botched the heck out of this situation. An empire cleanse supporter doesn't excite me. I might be able to get Sabine to 5* in time
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    BSwoody87 wrote: »

@BSwoody87, I'll repeat what I said: "...a vast majority (those who have Phoenix at 5* and above) will be happy in short time." That's not too difficult to fathom.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    EA killed the enthusiasm about Thrawn sorry. And I'm a Thrawn fanboy.
  • Tatebomb wrote: »

You'll likely change your toon (see what I did there?) in due time. ;)

SnakesOnAPlane
  • BSwoody87 wrote: »

I had them all from event stats. I since now have Ezra and Hera at 5* and Kanan will be tomorrow, with Zeb and Chopper by Monday. I have been wanting Thrawn for awhile, so I had crystals for this, but I'm a f2p player. Nothing hard about getting them all to 5*.

I will get five of the six done and I agree it's not super hard it's doable I would have been better off if I had been saving my shop money from a month ago til now but that's my bad
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Tatebomb wrote: »

You'll likely change your toon (see what I did there?) in due time. ;)

Honestly these guys need to get it together. I expect Thrawn to be fine but if his kit is as complex as it sounds(not like anything they "revealed" said much) he's going to be utter garbage on defense. We need CONTENT not toons. The endgame player base is getting bored and fast.
  • I do find it a bit odd that many got so distraught about being "surprised" at Phoenix being the required faction when there has been spot on information for several weeks now that Thrawn would require them (in various postings here, YT, Reddit, etc). I also understand the concerns folks have with how Phoenix was just barged in so quickly in such a short time span before the event. With that said, most all events have been like this; they cater to the whales. F2P always have an easier chance the 2nd time around. The game will always be like this.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • There will be gameplay available within 48 hours. We can expect awesome things from Thrawn. More can't be disclosed at this time, but a vast majority (those who have Phoenix at 5* and above) will be happy in short time. You can start taking your panties out of the wads you put them in.

Do we need the 6 of them? Or just 5? Farming Sabine isn't reliable at all
  • I'm still waiting for the information on the new game mode that they said they would announce, that was supposed to use all of are toons, and ships. But everyone is in such an uproar about Thrawn it seems like everyone has forgotten about that little tidbit.

Well played EA/CG. Well played.
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for the information on the new game mode that they said they would announce, that was supposed to use all of are toons, and ships. But everyone is in such an uproar about Thrawn it seems like everyone has forgotten about that little tidbit.

Well played EA/CG. Well played.

We haven't forgotten trust me.

I can't say for sure (I just don't have such info), but the events have always *only* required 5 toons. My assumption is having Sabine will make it less difficult, but folks will be able to beat it without her.

SnakesOnAPlane

I can't say for sure (I just don't have such info), but the events have always *only* required 5 toons. My assumption is having Sabine will make it less difficult, but folks will be able to beat it without her.

I hope so, but given it is THE phoenix squadron...

More people will be able to get him if we don't need sabine
  • Thanks for the heads up @SnakesOnAPlane! Not sure why you get such negative comments here for sharing some information. Just finished getting PS to 7* so it's promising to me that it sounds like Thrawn will be worth it.
  • bolobaby
    275 posts Member

@SnakesOnAPlane - Thanks for the update. I trust your information.

The funny thing is, I'm not really a dark side player (or light side, for that matter), so I'm not super jazzed about Thrawn, BUT...

I'm gonna have him, probably at 7*, totally FTP. That'll REALLY get some folks' panties in a wad. I may even idle him at level 1 in my inventory for a while too, which is likely to cause heads to explode.
  • This might be asking to much, but do you know if there will be a big difference between 5* and 6* Thrawn? I'm a ftp and reaching 5* is a piece of cake, but 6* will require a ton of resources
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    I'm trying to help the community not have an aneurism, tho I understand some still will.
    That boulder you're trying to roll uphill is the size of Texas, I hope you know that.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Gabriel710 wrote: »
    This might be asking to much, but do you know if there will be a big difference between 5* and 6* Thrawn? I'm a ftp and reaching 5* is a piece of cake, but 6* will require a ton of resources

Unfortunately, we won't know until he's released. With that said, once there is a game update, we should have a datamine within minutes, which my guess will be a day or two of the event, or even same day. Now, with that said, his stats will then be available on SWGOH.gg, which will give us a better understanding of his power at the various star levels. My own personal feeling is that he will be super strong at 5* and 6*, but those in the rarer category of getting him to 7* will be able to use him to their advantage in the Heroic Raids.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • bolobaby wrote: »

@SnakesOnAPlane - Thanks for the update. I trust your information.

The funny thing is, I'm not really a dark side player (or light side, for that matter), so I'm not super jazzed about Thrawn, BUT...

I'm gonna have him, probably at 7*, totally FTP. That'll REALLY get some folks' panties in a wad. I may even idle him at level 1 in my inventory for a while too, which is likely to cause heads to explode.

Wow! I am super impressed. Do you mind giving folks some information on how you managed it all as a F2P? It can help them strategy wise in the future.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • I do find it a bit odd that many got so distraught about being "surprised" at Phoenix being the required faction when there has been spot on information for several weeks now that Thrawn would require them (in various postings here, YT, Reddit, etc). I also understand the concerns folks have with how Phoenix was just barged in so quickly in such a short time span before the event. With that said, most all events have been like this; they cater to the whales. F2P always have an easier chance the 2nd time around. The game will always be like this.

I'll disagree with the first part - I've not seen spot on information for weeks on the boards. I've seen a bunch of wild speculation that most was wrong on.

I'll totally agree with the second point. It's catered to whales as it should be. Realistically, if you're not willing to spend, you shouldn't expect to get stuff maxed the first time through.