Flowbafett-the one and only, Ellisar, Viktor Noland, Echo Base, Dayma, Lupo, Cyrick, Geka, Valdul

Prev13456751
Jedisplice
458 posts Member
edited March 2017
Any of you guys in here? Cyrick here same tag as game.
You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
Post edited by Jedisplice on

Replies

• Bump, still looking for anyone on my server. Seems to have slowed way down. I get beat down to 11 or so and finish 1 thru 7.
  • Tyler1996
    37 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Jedisplice wrote: »
    Bump, still looking for anyone on my server. Seems to have slowed way down. I get beat down to 11 or so and finish 1 thru 7.

I'm on your server. My name is Razakor, I usually rank in the top 4
    Post edited by Tyler1996 on
  • Poone Raeda here, was #2 last night, got bumped down...thanks a lot jerks :)

• Poone Raeda here, was #2 last night, got bumped down...thanks a lot jerks :)

Your welcome ☺️
    #2 today. Hail Razakor!
  • Lol, Poone I see you, I am simian splice. Got into a thing with Flowbafett and we tagged each other for an hour. Didn't get to play tonight ended third.
    Is it hard facing my team? No idea what the AI is like
  • Poone_Raeda
    29 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Who is your squad? Honestly can't recall your team right now, I think the server is in a lot of flux with new people. I was just #1 for a minute the other night; now a new guy "Shmar" is lead with a 5* HK-47. Weird.

I do know that I have been borrowing the heck out of your toons for two months, so thanks for that.

Seen the appearance of a lot of Reys lately, which usually isn't a problem now that I have QGJ.

Lol, Poone I see you, I am simian splice. Got into a thing with Flowbafett and we tagged each other for an hour. Didn't get to play tonight ended third.

Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Is it just us 3 from our server that use the forums? Lol
  • Tyler1996
    37 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Lol, Poone I see you, I am simian splice. Got into a thing with Flowbafett and we tagged each other for an hour. Didn't get to play tonight ended third.

We all should totally chat sometime. Would be cool to make friendships from our server mates
  • We could plan a hostile takeover of the top 3.
  • We could plan a hostile takeover of the top 3.

Sounds like a plan!

• We would need a 4th. Then as we take position, 1 attacks 2, and 3 attacks 4, at 5:55pm, then lets time run out. Game, set, match!
  • Tyler1996
    37 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I finished #1 today. Trick is to milk the time to the last second. There really is no competition in my opinion yet.. I believe you and simian and flowba are the only real competitors IMO
  • Been focusing on my alt account (Droid team, awaiting Grievous today) but I will get up there soon.
  • Tyler are you Tyler or ra
    Tyler1996 wrote: »
    I finished #1 today. Trick is to milk the time to the last second. There really is no competition in my opinion yet.. I believe you and simian and flowba are the only real competitors IMO

Ah work I couldn't even play my 3 battles. Finished 11 I think. Off today though.
    Lol, ya borrow them, I'll 7* Poggle soon just don't want to spend the money. He has been at 100 shards for weeks but I barely use him.
    Shmar is not tough at all.
    Gotta warn you guys my team is getting stacked. 28 something power finally, about to move yoda up a gear notch.
    I am happy getting top 3, we really should do that.
    You have line or something to chat?
    You guys have a good week.
  • i was Tyler1996, but I changed my name to Razakor.
  • Poone_Raeda
    29 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yeah Simian you're at 28,506, with Leia. #3 right now. About to try to get #4 but the patch started just now.
  • I got pushed to 28th now I'm almost for 3rd lol. Going for #1 again
  • I got #1 again! 3 days in a row haha
  • You got number 1? I got it yesterday, good job man. By the way your dodge is rough, lol.
    Yoda won't be monster again today, the purple drop rates are just terrible. Good luck guys.
    By the way if I am top 3 I am not attacking you guys, just letting it go, I am going after flow no matter what lol.
  • Poone you need to buff your Qui. Catch up to us man. Good luck.
  • Been at number one for a few hours. Waiting on the ninja attack
  • Ughh, killed Sidious to fast, 2 minutes to snipe me
  • Saw you creeping up razakor!
  • Tyler1996
    37 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Finished #1 today again lol my dodge saves me lol
  • Same, I don't attack you guys, your my Star Wars family lol, love ya bros
  • The new magma trooper stats are amazing, 16000 hp, great Aoe attacker. I will probably replace Kylo ren with him
  • Nice, finished 3rd today at work couldn't play. You snagged one at 6? Good job!
  • Yeah man, I am going to stop hoarding my crystals and get QGJ and Geo up to 6. I'm not as competitive lately. Busy around 5-6pm too.
  • Ya it's all about Geo and Qui. I can't decide on Rey or Dooku next. Or even finishing Sidious, he only needs a gear slot or two. Dooku is just brutal lately.
  • Looks like a fun day, already been back and forth 4 times. Poone you are moving up.