Flowbafett-the one and only, Ellisar, Viktor Noland, Echo Base, Dayma, Lupo, Cyrick, Geka, Valdul

Replies

• Options
    Razakor wrote: »
    Mal, Runa, eli are on my pernament hitlist. For threatening and insulting me. More will be added. Cyrick, flow, lupo, geka are on my good side. Others need to tell me if they want to be on my good side

L. O. L.
  • Options
    Do not pretend to be good. It is you who started.
  • Options
    Hitlist? Do not joke me. You are just a puppy with a wallet
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    And you are a little noob that I hate with a burning passion
  • Options
    Runa, why take me out? lame man. Already dealing with Cerberus.. FML
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Good for Runa, you betrayed our friendship eli.
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    unt
  • Options
    You have no understanding of that word.
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    You caused this all when you insulted me to the highest degree. For no reason at all
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    It's because of you betraying our friendship and insulting me, people will suffer
  • Options
    What a horrible person, there said it again.
  • Options
    When I came here for the first time, I came in with an apology and apologized because I did not know the rules at that time. After that, you were attacked more than 5 times and why not talk about it?
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Runa, I won't attack you anymore anywhere close to your payout. You made some solid points.
    Post edited by Razakor on
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    And your right viktor. I let my anger towards an individual in this server, affect out towards the majority of you all. I only have a personal problem with eli. So I do feel bad for attacking the innocent, because of my beef with eli. I made amends with flow along time ago, I hope to make it with you as well. Runa, lupo, viktor, snake, geka, mal. You have my apologies. @ViktorNoland @Geka @Malgrin @LupoForati @SnakePliskin920 @NSCRUNA
  • Options
    hi everyone,
    what a nice words of peace !
    let's drink champagne together ! (or a bottle of Norfolks' drops - for the ones who knows the Alchimist books ;-))
    From my part I don't hit anyone of this server at least 2 hours before their payout.
    I have the time table of Lupo as a favorite picture in my smartphone, to find it quicly when I need to.
    ;-)
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    If you think you are safe from Cerberus, just read these two posts again.
    We take turns for 1st. Every other day we switch off. We are family friends. I used to date his daughter. He is a great friend to me. You wouldn't know since you aren't anything.
    Mal, Runa, eli are on my pernament hitlist. For threatening and insulting me. More will be added. Cyrick, flow, lupo, geka are on my good side. Others need to tell me if they want to be on my good side

He will apologize, he will say he forgot, and he will say he wants to be your friend again. He is lying. There is nothing he likes more than knowing that you didn't get your full crystal payout.
  • Options
    And your right viktor. I let my anger towards an individual in this server, affect out towards the majority of you all. I only have a personal problem with eli. So I do feel bad for attacking the innocent, because of my beef with eli. I made amends with flow along time ago, I hope to make it with you as well. Runa, lupo, viktor, snake, geka, mal. You have my apologies. @ViktorNoland @Geka @Malgrin @LupoForati @SnakePliskin920 @NSCRUNA

As far as that post above from you... Your issue with me has nothing to do with the way you treat anyone else on this server and to think you can reason your bad play off on me, nah not gonna happen. You feel bad for hitting the innocent.. my ****, you enjoy that the most.

I type one word "really" after you hit me before payout (as per our deal, you would not do so)and get this as a response:

"Boo hoo 3 hours before payout
    Everyone's a cry baby on this server
    Go join the rest of the crying babies on the forums day care page, if your gonna be a p***y."

I then say you are a horrible person and all of a sudden your besties with everyone you claim to hate with a passion? It looks to me as if your covering your butt because you can't handle the heat from everyone you have screwed over. I get your strategy, screw over a select few now just Mal and I while you hold off others with fake deals. You can't even honor a deal with someone you call a family friend.

• Options
    Echo, are you going to jump this guy?
  • Options
    yeah. want to take 2 and help lock him?
  • Options
    On it.
  • Options
    I'm going to attack you so that someone can take 3 from him if they want.
  • Options
    I attacked a few seconds before 6:52. so he'll be up at 6:57.
  • Options
    I got locked and you were locked when I freed up.
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hmm. I guess he didn't try or couldn't win. Thanks anyway. He's going to be a problem if unholy and skinny start trying more. I don't really want to screw him all the time, so I guess we'll see.
  • Options
    Nice Echo - teamwork! . And thanks Flow for hitting him back...
  • Options
    And what's Ferthz doing up here? lol.
  • Options
    I think we got the point across - I don't want to block him all of the time either. He just needs to stop dropping me 4 spots every time he moves up...
  • Options
    Yeah, that's the part that isn't acceptable.
  • LupoForati
    220 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Geka, just to know... I droped u from 4th to 8th after Ur payout (to spend last fights before my refresh) and u droped me again to 8th. I never drop anyone with payout closer than mine, I really appreciate if u do the same with me. If don't want, is no problem... I can make another deal or any deal. :)
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Geka
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I was doing the same thing. Using last of my battles before guild reset