Just a reminder on what was promised for yesterday's event

Antares
686 posts Member
edited June 2017
H4qAXtT.jpg

The "reveal" was not a reveal. We already knew it was Thrawn. They only showed a fight, where one of the guys on Thrawn's own team got killed!

Also no news on upcoming events and gameplay content.

If you can't fulfil a promise, don't promise anything in the first place!

P.S.: It was even the wrong time *facepalm*

Replies

• Options
    well they did show his CGI and a short fight - so he was revealed

and they did say there is a legendary event for him similar to EP

they said 15 june - it was kinda short sure but they did cover the text.... in like 1 sentence and 30seconds

my worry is why didn't we see gameplay but they said it will be aveilable within 48 hours posibly 12 so IDK we got some great thrawn art work - that was unexpected...
  • Asher1138
    40 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm really excited for Thrawn. I've got my Phoenix to 7* and started gearing them up. I have disagreed with all the forum hate about Phoenix too.

However... I was really **** about the EA Play announcement. I stayed up a few hours extra to watch it and it was a few minutes long without any real details. Advertising something in an in-game popup at the minimum implies that the thing will be worth our time. We found out almost nothing, and the announcement basically confirmed that the bare minimum of what people were hoping for or expecting is happening.

There was no character reveal. You already told us it was Thrawn. We didn't get to see his kit or really anything extra.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Asher1138 wrote: »
    I'm really excited for Thrawn. I've got my Phoenix to 7* and started gearing them up. I have disagreed with all the forum hate about Phoenix too.

I suggest you get ready for the next big disappointment. For your sake, I hope I am wrong, though. ;)
  • Options
    Hahaha! They really overpromised here and it wasn't even all that big a promise!
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    I completely agree with the OP. I am interested in the new game mode, not Phoenix or Thrawn. At the very least they should have given us an approximate date about the new mode, even if they want to shroud the details in secrecy...