Two QoL requests

Hello, I have two requests for the game that I as a leader would appreciate a lot, and other may as well.

1: a message is sent to every guild member's inbox whenever the overhead guild message is changed. Some of my current guild members have missed info I put up there, and if they were reminded when it was updated, it would help a lot.

2: damage counter in-battle on all raids. This seems like something that should already be in-game, but if there's a good reason why not, please explain below. :)

Have a nice day everyone.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    1: when the message is changed it stays in game on your screen until you actively click on it.... not sure how anyone can miss a new message. Unless you mean the guild "message" that's is on the guild page only.

2: I guess it's not 100% straight forward but all damage in raid is % based and for the most part visible at any time, except P1 when taunting... so a quick conversion and everyone can tell fairly easily how much damage they did or are doing.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    2: I guess it's not 100% straight forward but all damage in raid is % based and for the most part visible at any time, except P1 when taunting... so a quick conversion and everyone can tell fairly easily how much damage they did or are doing.

If they can display the overall percent, they can display the damage done in a given run. I'd like to know why they don't as well.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    1: when the message is changed it stays in game on your screen until you actively click on it.... not sure how anyone can miss a new message. Unless you mean the guild "message" that's is on the guild page only.

I am talking about the guild message displayed above the chat. Many guild members of mine say that they have missed a guild message or two because it's out of the way and not super noticeable. An inbox message, or even an alert in the bottom corner chat box would help make sure everyone gets the memo.

Yes, you can roughly calculate how much damage you're doing based on looking at the bar and knowing how much health there is, but why should it be this cumbersome?