Yeah, **** you for that.

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Waiting for the mods to close this like
    giphy.gif
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Yeah, **** you for that.

Lol I can't agree more with you, it is very annoying to deal with. However, you can leave him for last, and you have a Nihilus lead with Sidious, you can inflict healing immunity and he won't remove it because he s not getting critically hit
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Soldier76 wrote: »
    Yeah, **** you for that.

Lol I can't agree more with you, it is very annoying to deal with. However, you can leave him for last, and you have a Nihilus lead with Sidious, you can inflict healing immunity and he won't remove it because he s not getting critically hit

Or just annihilate him ;) or use Teebo lead and just keep stealing all of Zavage's TM with Teebo. Teebo is the solution to all of your problems.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    lol I feel your pain, had chaze and r2 against zavage in arena and he timed me out. Lucky my window was closed or I'd need a new phone.
  • as someone that use Zavage under Zaul, i know that feel bro.
    because that combo is pretty much stupid, i dunno why people call for a synergy between them. 50% TM gain when critically hit + remove debuffs + gain HoT+defUp+offUp + zavage defending Zaul from debuffs is enough. anyway, if my Zylo is somehow dead (thx nihilus...) - its gonna be VERY HARD.
    my personal record is that i killed a Zavage in 1 minute, when he was alone.. 1v5, took me full minute xD.
    anyway, DN lead can do the trick, and also if u have DN you dont need the trick, annihiliate him is the msot important, he can win 3v1 even 4v1, DN cant.
    id suggest healing immunity tho. kylo is great. also his stun...
    today took me 2.5 minutes, i left with SA, Zaul, Zavage, and i just attack attack attack until i can overpower him... everybody NOT using zavage under zaul need to thank the devs for the AI bug, since if Zavage controlled by AI would overpower when you get to 50%... PFFF. so he just overpower when someone under 25%, so you can say:

yea, thank you for that.