Tie Reaper ...

Prev1
C0LIN_OF_JEDAH
141 posts Member
edited June 2017
Can we please get this farmable even on a hard node or cantina node if not in ship store?
I am admitedly a huge empire fan and i love all the ships..
im one of the few who uses tarkin and i regularly finish top 5 in my shard.
With thrawn coming out i would love to have more than just vader and tie fighter to add to my empire collection( edit: forgot to mention the gauntlett)

Replies

• Will probably be released under the same spawn rate at tie advanced
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Will probably be released under the same spawn rate at tie advanced

thats better than its drop rate now
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Thats fine by me as long as i can work on it.. tie advanced is more than viable at its base unlock 4 stars.. would be great to collect a whole faction of ships from the empire
  • Riffinator wrote: »

thats better than its drop rate now
    For sure. It's just waiting on blue prints for me.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Just hopefully not on the same shop node as TAx1... and Slave 1, and Scimitar... (and Imperial TIE Fighter...)
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Just hopefully not on the same shop node as TAx1... and Slave 1, and Scimitar... (and Imperial TIE Fighter...)

I think you mean Imperial TIE Fighter.....oh and TAx1, Slave 1, and Scimitar
  • You would think with the release of thrawn this will become available?
  • Should've been released already. A lot of ships should've been pushed already.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Pyrefly wrote: »

I think you mean Imperial TIE Fighter.....oh and TAx1, Slave 1, and Scimitar
    Ah, sarcasm, the internet just doesn't understand you!
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Should've been released already. A lot of ships should've been pushed already.

Yeah.. i feel almost everyone has slave 1 at a minimum of 5* now and i even see alot of scimitar at 6* and 7.. tie advanced is mostly 5* that i see just now but no tie reaper and no gauntlett
  • They need more ds ships in general. A places of Power event for ds ships. Even though it will mostly be geo rewards.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    They need more ds ships in general. A places of Power event for ds ships. Even though it will mostly be geo rewards.

i mean they could add tie bomber, interceptor, defender, fang fighter(Cause they already had it in the game :D ), soulless one(or his capital ship, Asajj Ventress ship, Dengars Ship, MagnaGuard starfighter, Zam wesell's ship
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    They need more ds ships in general. A places of Power event for ds ships. Even though it will mostly be geo rewards.

i mean they could add tie bomber, interceptor, defender, fang fighter(Cause they already had it in the game :D ), soulless one(or his capital ship, Asajj Ventress ship, Dengars Ship, MagnaGuard starfighter, Zam wesell's ship

Seperstists bump would be really cool. With GG rework. I'd even take an Ug co pilot that "repairs" heals/adds protection in battle.
  • Thrawns capital ship is going to be something to consider aswell..
  • I don't see him getting one. I do see him getting a ship though. Whatever canon infor there is whatever just not practical unfortunately.
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    Dengar's ship? I mean, I'd like to see more use for Dengar, but I don't know that we really need a flying toilet in the game.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Dengar's ship? I mean, I'd like to see more use for Dengar, but I don't know that we really need a flying toilet in the game.

Haha fingers crossed dark side ships become more available along with thrawn eh?
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    I see a separatist capital ship coming out next. All other pilots/factions have one except for them.
  • REM
    153 posts Member
    I'm sure Thrawn will have some kind of ship.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »

Lol. Robot Chicken ftw!
  • I have maxed DT and ST. Don't even have the Reaper unlocked. Id also love to be able to farm it somehow. Only like 40 shards away from a 7* Tie Advanced though.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Sewpot wrote: »
    I see a separatist capital ship coming out next. All other pilots/factions have one except for them.

Well except FO and resistance but they will probably get their in December
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Doesn't seem like they have a game plan for ships anymore. They probably forgot about the Tie Reaper.
  • Winstar wrote: »
    Doesn't seem like they have a game plan for ships anymore. They probably forgot about the Tie Reaper.

Haha i hope not !
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    I bet they release a ship raid and introduce a bunch of new ships. The raid will be difficult to beat with the few ships we have, and the whales will buy up all the new ships. I don't care if they do t this way, just give us some new content that's not characters. Characters do not count as new content.
  • I've only fought one guy with a tie reaper and it was not fully starred. I was really happy to fight it but, I one shot him. It was a sad day. On another note, I love playing dudes that have low star back-up phoenix ships. No one cares about ships on my shard, I hover above top 50 for a week doing only two battles a day.
  • Words heard uttered at CG Studios on a daily basis, "We have ships, oh WOW."
  • Refundus wrote: »
    I've only fought one guy with a tie reaper and it was not fully starred. I was really happy to fight it but, I one shot him. It was a sad day. On another note, I love playing dudes that have low star back-up phoenix ships. No one cares about ships on my shard, I hover above top 50 for a week doing only two battles a day.
    My ship shard is crazy competitive. Gotta have at least 160k power to be in the top 20.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • ViperPete wrote: »
    Refundus wrote: »
    I've only fought one guy with a tie reaper and it was not fully starred. I was really happy to fight it but, I one shot him. It was a sad day. On another note, I love playing dudes that have low star back-up phoenix ships. No one cares about ships on my shard, I hover above top 50 for a week doing only two battles a day.
    My ship shard is crazy competitive. Gotta have at least 160k power to be in the top 20.
    Mine is the same way and I have been running tarkin and all the Empire ships for a long while now so I would love to have the reaper farmable.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    For about as often as Vader's Tie Advanced showing up in fleet and shard store, they should just rotate Tie Reaper, Kylo's ship and all the other forgotten, misc. ships in ASAP.

Instead of a zero grind, mine as well let us have a slow as grind.

Pretty sure nobody buys ship packs anymore or knows they are a rip off, so makes no difference, really.