Why F2P Players .......

Prev1
DknSho
18 posts Member
edited February 2016
Why F2P Players always can talking like a boss in this form?????

Errrr ....... This question make me think again n again

Replies

• Options
    what?
  • Options
    Its an anonymous forum and they are entitled to their opinion. Also they are probably 13.
  • Options
    Why F2P player dont going to create a games
    About the balance is F2P player is most powerful then P2P player
    Well ~ interesting @LoveLoveRice
  • Options
    Xceptor wrote: »
    what?

This
  • Options
    Im not sure what hes trying to say. Not sure if hes a kid or this isnt his first language.
  • Options
    Probably for the same reasons p2w does it
  • Options
    I think what he is trying to say is.

"Why are F2P acting like they are in charge of the direction of the game."

"What are the F2P players doing to keep games alive.

Should the F2P player really be as powerful as the paying player?"

Not sure though.
  • Options
    I'm trying to say is about F2P players please just enjoy the game
    And F2P player is so much complain to the game but they didn't give any $$$ to the game company
    @MasterJarJar
  • DknSho
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Findec wrote: »
    I think what he is trying to say is.

"Why are F2P acting like they are in charge of the direction of the game."

"What are the F2P players doing to keep games alive.

Should the F2P player really be as powerful as the paying player?"

Not sure though.

Thanks @Findec ;)

Sorry for my bad English

• Options
    Ok, i understand now. Its their right to complain. The feedback on this forums allows the "game company" that YOU are giving money to make a better game.
  • Options
    So your opinions and feedback is invalid unless you are a whale in this game. K, got it.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Is there a $ beside a player? How do u know who is complaining about what?
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    A thread complaining about complainers. Got it. In b4 close.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I'm definately not F2P but they have as much right to make suggestions and complain as P2P players.
    If CG didn't want F2P to have input then it would be a paid app instead of free app with IAP.

Just because I am willing and able to spend money on the game doesn't give me. or anyone else, the right to direct the dev team in a specific direction over someone who can't.
  • Options
    If the game was purely for p2w then it wouldn't be a free game now would it. And just because you drop $100 doesn't make you special. My question is why do the ridiculous spenders think they are the boss?
  • Options
    Well I didn't say F2P playes can't Feedback or share something

Of course they can

BUT

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY F2P PLAYERS acting / talking like they are in charge of the direction of the game
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    So ALL f2p do this?
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Ok before people twist what you are asking, into a f2p vs. p2p battle

The reason that f2p are voicing themself is that they think there is somethings that needs to be changed, and there voice is as importent as p2p, why? Well the game needs to get around to as many as possible, so more people can buy stuff ingame, and a game directed only by p2p will not lure new people in that then get hooked, so CG is trying to please both.

Hope it makes sence, I sick at the moment, and Danish
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    I honestly thing F2P should be as powerful as P2P but P2P should have more toons available, but I don't like any P2W games. Win with skill and commitment not your wallet
  • Options
    @Darth_Katsumoto
    Very simple
    Because the ridiculous spenders can make F2P players keep playing this game
    PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN THINK ABOUT IT
  • Options
    Most complaIning I see are from P2P.... All the crying about the shards and such.

I'm F2P... I think the new update is great I love it , Thank you game creators for your hard work !!

Perhaps I just don't understand your post...
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • xxgozitaxx
    38 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Perhaps I just don't understand your post...

TBH I don't think the OP understands his own post.
  • Options
    Feedback is welcome from everyone. Not allowing player feedback because they don't spend money is not a good attitude to have. I don't pay money in the game and I was part of a small game changer group prior to launch to give feedback.
  • Options
    You forgot to add. why do F2p players always want free goodies, lol?
  • Findec
    121 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    The reason that f2p are voicing themself is that they think there is somethings that needs to be changed, and there voice is as importent as p2p, why? Well the game needs to get around to as many as possible, so more people can buy stuff ingame, and a game directed only by p2p will not lure new people in that then get hooked, so CG is trying to please both.
    Exactly a free to play game needs a healthy F2P player base to maximise profit. As such feedback from this playerbase is important.

The devs have to straddle the line between the desire for the paying players to buy advantages and the desire for the F2P players to remain competitive because if they lose either they lose everything.
  • Options
    DknSho wrote: »

You can suggest CG to force an $100 monthly fee on using this forum.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    aeonaxx wrote: »

You can suggest CG to force an $100 monthly fee on using this forum.

It's EA not MS :joy:
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    @Darth_Katsumoto
    Very simple
    Because the ridiculous spenders can make F2P players keep playing this game
    PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN THINK ABOUT IT

First, You overestimate the value of the big spender. Big spenders are a temporary commodity. Once you've bought everything, your contribution dries up. Certainly nowhere near what you spent in the past. There are very few spending a thousand a week every week.

Second, nothing anyone has spent effects what I play the game for. If you dropped 10k and have everything that's great for you, but that doesn't make me want to force crush people with Vader (why i play) any less.

Third this type of business model isn't set up to entertain someone who has spent a ton of money. That's yesterday's money. The goal is to keep money coming in.

Fourth, check some other similar game forums. Notice the whales are complaining about the same general things. So are the f2p..

It is clear you feel some sort of authority from spending money or like that makes you more important than anyone else.. you aren't. So how much did you spend? If I've spent a few dollars more doesn't that make me the boss? Doesn't that mean I'm entitled to more than you?

Ridiculous logic. Use your brain indeed.
  • LoveLoveRice
    182 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

I still understand you OP and I speak 420 fluently. When I first started, before I made a car payment on this game, the advice I read and took to heart was bad farm X,Y, and Z. A lot of FTP advice exists out there and if you follow it to heart, you will always come out behind, if you are truly FTP. I say an exclusive character I have at 7* is bad, I get several responses from people who know nothing more than just what they read on SWGOHCANTINA about how I am wrong. I vented my frustration at POE in the past, I get a level 50 tell me the answer is to use 5's and royal guard. Stuff like that can get under your skin if you let it.

I wish the forums linked us to our game and we can see each others toons roster by clicking our profile, so I could better decide who to listen to.
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    You forgot to add. why do F2p players always want free goodies, lol?

F2P players want free goodies because they can't spend 100s of $ on the game like you can. Not everyone has a lot of money to spend on games.
This discussion has been closed.