Nerf Dooku

Seriously, Dooku needs to be nerfed to hell and back. I attacked him once with my Geonosian Soldier, he attacked in return 4 times (my Geonosian twice, and the assistant attacker twice). Then I attacked with Darth Sidious, and Dooku attacked another 4 times (DS twice, and another of my guys 2 more times). And his extra attacks are more common than not. It DEFINITELY doesn't seem to be sticking to the listed 30% chance.

Having him is awesome (or so I hear), but fighting against him is like pushing a boulder uphill if you can't kill him immediately.

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    What level are you?
  • Definitely irritating especially if you are Jedi.
  • His bonus attacks can go up to 50% I believe
  • All creators of nerf threads need to be nerfed. Seriously, banned from creating threads for a week.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • And people say Poe is OP!! Lol!
    What? Poe is underpowered now :)
  • Not this again ...
  • You nerf powerful characters not annoying ones. If anything Dooku has gotten weaker relative to the meta this patch since the stat he excelled in (speed) is now more easily obtainable.

If anything you should be asking for a rework to make his less random.
  • It says he has a 100% chance to counter an attack. I don't know the chance after that, but what you are describing never happens to me. I think you may have just gotten some awful luck.
  • Shut up Meg
  • Now Dooku is relatively weaker than he has ever been. With so many other tick 7 toons, dooku can be one shot before he even gets 1 turn.
  • vangoh wrote: »
    Shut up Meg

• Dooku will counter every attack which is why I try not to use an ability that brings in another member to assist. This mixed with a Phasma lead can send Dooku on a mad spree.
  • It says he has a 100% chance to counter an attack. I don't know the chance after that, but what you are describing never happens to me. I think you may have just gotten some awful luck.
    Yeah, the counter-attack I get, it's expected. But at least for me, he CONSISTENTLY gets a 2nd attack much more often than not. It happens so frequently that when he DOESN'T, I sit there for a second thinking "Wait, what happened there?"

And to the other people responding, yeah, I try to take him out ASAP. I don't have anyone that can 1-shot him though. My strongest attacker is my Geonosian Soldier, and with an assist he'll get him down fairly low, and then Darth Sidious will normally finish him off.

My level is 58, I've only been playing for a month or so, the other guys at work got me into it.

And to the children complaining about another nerf request, yeah, you're right. Nothing ever needs a nerf. That's why the whole concept of "balancing" as part of game updates and game design exists.
  • Crokadorfn wrote: »
    Definitely irritating especially if you are Jedi.

You really can't use a jedi team (or at least finish with one) when Dooku and Sid are two of the most popular team components in the meta

• Crokadorfn wrote: »
    Definitely irritating especially if you are Jedi.

You really can't use a jedi team (or at least finish with one) when Dooku and Sid are two of the most popular team components in the meta

The only Jedi I was using at the time was JC, but I'll probably be replacing him with Luminara now that I have her up to 4*. So, that wasn't the issue with the too-frequent 2nd attacks.
  • You guys dont realize that youre fighting people with 4-5 star arena teams. Right now dooku is a pain in the butt, but he is extremely slow to farm.

Meanwhile, lumi, poe, phasma, sid, quai gon will all be 6-7 stars in the 60 level range.

You guys will really be crying for a nerf when you run into a poggle/leia/fotp/poe/QGJ teams.

Or full droid teams with a poggle.

Needless to say, youll always have a reson to cry, dooku becomes less painful when you start getting oneshot.
  • Gravton83
    20 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Its not that. It's that there is still a lot of anger with Poe. Everyone knew that another "Nerf (Toon)" thread was coming. Most of us were just waiting to see what the next nerf complaint would be.
  • I get this as well. Always he gets a double counter. It's the worst when he's with Phasma, because he'll do his double counter, than a double assist, then a double normal. Doesn't hit for much, but it's annoying, and often forces me to retreat in GW.
  • And it has begun.

I see so many Poe criers now defending there precious sith...
    Shut up Meg

+1
    Roger roger
    Shut up Meg

I literally read this as they said it on family guy. There was a glitch in the matrix.

+1
  • Dooku is one of the few characters that might be useful against the incoming Jedi meta.
  • Steve78 wrote: »
    Seriously, Dooku needs to be nerfed to hell and back. I attacked him once with my Geonosian Soldier, he attacked in return 4 times (my Geonosian twice, and the assistant attacker twice). Then I attacked with Darth Sidious, and Dooku attacked another 4 times (DS twice, and another of my guys 2 more times). And his extra attacks are more common than not. It DEFINITELY doesn't seem to be sticking to the listed 30% chance.

Having him is awesome (or so I hear), but fighting against him is like pushing a boulder uphill if you can't kill him immediately.

And likely the damage your gs did without the assist was higher than all 4 attacks. Gs plus assister most certainly yet it's dooku who needs nerfed.
  • Lol nerf Mob enforcer while you're at it