New F2P players of 6 months and under complaining about Thrawn and Phoenix

HaistDevetVittu
43 posts Member
edited June 2017
mpWpw_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

You should have NO access to a legendary toon this early in the game. Go grind, son. That how we all done it and eventually the Yodas, Palpatines and Thrawns shall arrive. Geared all those useless toons to get em legendaries myself too so now just put in the effort and grind em and get them the next 1-2 events when Thrawn be coming up again.
Post edited by HaistDevetVittu on

Replies

• Options
    You expect people to wait 6 months or more to reach certain parts of a game? Seriously? You're as a bad as the devs.
  • HaistDevetVittu
    43 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    From 1st starting the game to gearing squads to 7* for Yoda and Palps (and now Thrawn) and building an arena team at the same time. Yeah 6 months sounds about right. Other games for those who not willing to grind. Like Super Mario or some Marvel poop. Lego games are also cool for kids and maybe even for all those angry teens here.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Ok. Well after reading this I think we need more complainers and posts about complaining. I don't care what level or how you you've been playing if you are a whale or a cheapo. Go crazy.

I'm getting back on the entitlement train. Toot toot!
  • Options
    Yeah except it's NOT about grinding if the rumors are true about the Phoenix at 7 thing. They JUST became farmable a week ago, unlike the rebels, the empire and the Jedi.

But let's not let facts interfere with your troll, right?
  • Options
    You expect people to wait 6 months or more to reach certain parts of a game? Seriously? You're as a bad as the devs.

It's called progression in the game. On day one you don't have level 9 of the hard nodes cleared. Gotta spend time going through the battles and ranks.

Also, with Phoenix, they put them all in easy to farm areas so it's really more about putting in the time to farm.
  • Options

It's called progression in the game. On day one you don't have level 9 of the hard nodes cleared. Gotta spend time going through the battles and ranks.

Also, with Phoenix, they put them all in easy to farm areas so it's really more about putting in the time to farm.

You have a week and a half and a key member is far from easy to farm.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Yes. The whole game is about progression and limitation(or pacing).

There is such a thing as "end game content". Even in a game like this.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Ok. Well after reading this I think we need more complainers and posts about complaining. I don't care what level or how you you've been playing if you are a whale or a cheapo. Go crazy.

I'm getting back on the entitlement train. Toot toot!

"a cheapo" ?! i'm offended !!!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

You should have NO access to a legendary toon this early in the game. Go grind, son. That how we all done it and eventually the Yodas, Palpatines and Thrawns shall arrive. Geared all those useless toons to get em legendaries myself too so now just put in the effort and grind em and get them the next 1-2 events when Thrawn be coming up again.

rupaul.gif
  • Banth
    158 posts Member
    Options
    For reals.. I'm level 85 and just got Yoda to 7 yesterday. Still have my 6 star R2 too...
  • Options

Latrice ROYALE!

IMG_5992.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Have Pheonix even been around for more than six months? Also that image might get edited out
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1186/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-forum-guidelines#latest
  • Options
    STAHP. It's NOT progression when the toons just hit farming for a week.

Stop being nitwits and saying " oh it's farming and time" when the toon set hasn't been out a week. I'll buy end game ( don't promote it like middle level if it's end game though) or paywall, all of that makes complete sense. Saying it's farming time is just stupid, you completely invalidate your argument by basing it in falsehoods.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options

Stop being nitwits and saying " oh it's farming and time" when the toon set hasn't been out a week. I'll buy end game ( don't promote it like middle level if it's end game though) or paywall, all of that makes complete sense. Saying it's farming time is just ****, you completely invalidate your argument by basing it in falsehoods.

+1
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    **** thread is ****. this is a problem for anyone no matter how long you have played. even the whales have a problem here and that is spending money on terrible characters the main problem is that everyone has a small window of time to get them stared and geared up.
  • Options
    Spending $99 on 55 sabine shards is a hard pull for me.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

Stop being nitwits and saying " oh it's farming and time" when the toon set hasn't been out a week. I'll buy end game ( don't promote it like middle level if it's end game though) or paywall, all of that makes complete sense. Saying it's farming time is just ****, you completely invalidate your argument by basing it in falsehoods.

Pretty much any free player can at least farm them to the point of unlocking Thrawn if they want him. They gave us more than enough time for that. It isn't falsehood. It's fact. If you disagree you need to check your math. Some long time free play will get him higher than that. If you want Thrawn you have to drop everything, and go for him. If you don't that's on you. Get him next time.