Seeking Shard Organization

Yes, this is in player/rivalry as well. But need some more eyes to view this as we are an older shard. Anyway, thanks for putting up with this being out of place for a min.

Hi Guys,

It has been a while since our shard rolled into life and It is about time we start talking, sharing tips, stories and well, a bit of organization.

We want to propose a bit of common sense things. First join us in LINE, switching to Discord soon, to make exchange of information possible.

PM / email me for an invite (make your LINE profile findable by Line ID).

También hablamos español.

What we would like to propose is share payout times so we can respect-honor your effort as much as we can. We would love to establish a dynamic that is as fair as possible and beneficial for ALL our shardmates.

Currently, that is not quite the case, mostly for two reasons. One such reason is we are not talking. That´s an easy fix.

Here is a list of select players we´d like to talk to. If you feel you are in this shard and I did not mention you, please email me, I am happy to talk, even if you are part of reason 2 

Happy playing, heroes. Come talk!

TheRealJester - GGC guardians a
TomPitch -- RogueFrenchForc
gluhmen -- Team Zeta
Khazar White - Portugal Wars
SF Isostar - StarForce Dagobah
0legon - Lithuanian
Choska -- Galaxy Commads
STAR - We've gone plaid
Dr. Zoidberg -- Alliance Delta
Gamma Town -- Les Baguettes Rebels
Loadlnuy -- BNI Battle Nations
Wayneward -- The ones of Rogue one
Yin -- 'xx'
Practel -- TA Roughnecks Zeta
Morpheus -- Bad GN
sebasfer - La Fuerza
fabregas -- UltimateJapanGuild
Cambot -- Crusty Jugglers
Solus -- TheFinalOrder
Kiradaman -- Ascending Power
John Snow -- TeamSkunkRepublic
ScubaSteve666 -- S1th Enough
Zeike -- skyclone
Rorschach -- Bearded Bastardz
Six990 -- TheBlackHole
Lobezno -- Tantalus
rangerstatus -- Aliance Syndicate
Holeshot -- The Dagobah Pirates
Dusky -- UA Dark Empire
Steele7475 -- Younglings Revenge
Parzival -- Injustice League
TorgoNudho -- Brazil
Valar Morguilis -- Shadez of grey
Fek -- I ANZGC I

@Bob0 Feet from Thrawn´s Renegades

My Line & Discord name is WrathofCaedus as well. Pm if you know any of these players, or if you are 1 of them. Thanks again.

Replies

• WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    If you're in one of these guilds please pass along this message and intent.

Edit: bumping this here hoping some guild members of these ppl see this & pass along the message. Different time zones and all that...
    Post edited by WrathofCaedus on
  • If you're name isn't on the list and you're in the same shard feel free to contact as well, we're not trying to be super exclusive and are willing to work with whomever is willing.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Its there as well but we're an older shard, just needed more eyes as I don't think many are checking PvP these days, and sole may not bee on forum. Hoping ppl in their guilds will pass this along.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    We are an old shard too, we bump it every now and then and have no issues.

Maybe just leave it there and not in general as it will fade faster here.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    We are an old shard too, we bump it every now and then and have no issues.

Maybe just leave it there and not in general as it will fade faster here.

This is just temp, I'm gonna let it die... appreciate the advice tho and apologize for any inconvenience
  • ^^
  • ^^
  • ^^
  • Well, I'm happy to educate you and say that most of them are gentlemen - hence we are all working together via payout sharing, climbing cooperation and etc...

Even have a dedicated discord channel where we exchange strategies and such - it's a shame for you to be left out of it but I guess it is because of your past behavior.

To all - friendly reminder, Wrath payout is in 1 hour (2200 UTC), so open season for all! Don't forget the 100$ prize for Wrath hunting points! Congratulations to last month winner : KhazarWhite!!

See y'all at the holotables!

Cheers,

Simon
  • Well, I'm happy to educate you and say that most of them are gentlemen - hence we are all working together via payout sharing, climbing cooperation and etc...

Even have a dedicated discord channel where we exchange strategies and such - it's a shame for you to be left out of it but I guess it is because of your past behavior.

To all - friendly reminder, Wrath payout is in 1 hour (2200 UTC), so open season for all! Don't forget the 100$ prize for Wrath hunting points! Congratulations to last month winner : KhazarWhite!!

See y'all at the holotables!

Cheers,

Simon

Ha... yeah I'm the 1... lol
  • At least I dont encourage hitting individual players and I'll include all... and include all to ranks... hard to give top ranks to non Cantina Lords while keeping your own guild members happy as that is the whole point of your guild. You claim to "help" others when really the point is keeping them contained... or recruiting so you can ditch a member who isn't hitting the right ranks
  • And for the record, having never had any interactions with most of your guild, its only a handful of the Cantina Lords I take issue with... and again... for the record, unlike your propped up handful, I actually don't mind my team being tested... here's to a meta shift... I'm quite bored with Zaul & facing virtually the same triple cleanse over and over and over...