Bugs & Glitches Observed & Compiled Since 2017 Started

Tenebris_Fidem
123 posts Member
edited June 2017
First and foremost, I perfectly understand that SWGOH is a gaming business division of EA w/ profit being one of the goals, in addition to providing mobile entertainment. Having a few tweaks here & there to ensure such is not entirely bad at all, however, raining down such too much on players isn't. Straight to the point, let me just share the following observations since the start of 2017:

1. ZVader's TMR nerf - Based on the previous updates, the said TMR will no longer compound itself in continuing battles such as raid & is now unpreventable. However, a number of players in our guild uses ZVader squads & had noted that it is being resisted. In addition, after inflicting 20% TMR on raid bosses & minions, their TM gain becomes double the amount loss, making it entirely useless. It even happens in the arena. It's very disappointing to see him being too weak wherein he did start & brought most of the franchise to its current height.

2. In connection w/ the above, we have equipped our squads w/ high potency for ZVader squads & those w/c are reliant on debuffs. However, the debuffs don't get inflicted. What's even more weird is that opposing Mauls are able to inflict daze on everyone even if it had barely any potency. Vaders, likewise, are able to damage & ability block our jedi toons easily even w/ tenacity up. Our own Mauls and Vaders (including other similar debuffing toons), on the other hand don't. It's weird that ours don't affect the opponent as much as they do us even after checking & comparing their stats to ours & finding them a bit more weaker.

3. In addition, evasion & deflection seems to also be working out of hand. 20% evasion from Maul seems to be allowing him & allied sith to evade up to 5 times consecutively. Frustratingly funny & serious at the same time, basing on the percentage, it should only be about 1 attack evade for every 5, give or take 1 more if lucky or not, respectively. But, it shouldn't be 5 or even at least 3 out of 5.

4. Furthermore, specific evasion & deflection like those coming from Maul or Luminara should stick w/ specifics. We've had encounters until now where even Kylo benefits from them. From Luminara yes, but, only at a small percentage (the most 1 attack evaded for every 10) & not the current meta where it literally goes overboard having him evade up to 3 consecutive attacks. Similarly, from Maul no there shouldn't be any, but, he does behave the same. It even happens w/ other toons like the famous rebel pair meta inserts, Chirrut & Baze.

5. Gear drops - Yes, well, nuff said. There's too little for too much required. Takes as long as a month to completely get 50 Stun Cuffs & the like. Probably in 2 weeks max yes (just like before), but, a month isn't for a single gear slot. We know there's something wrong now, because it's taking too much & too long nowadays.

6. Toon shards - Similar to gears, now it takes up to almost 3 months to completely go 7* for a toon that can be farmed from cantina & even way more when coming from hard nodes like the coveted Nihilus & Shoretrooper. Before it was just 2 months max if relying on cantina & about 3 if coming from hard nodes.

7. Player ingenuity & creativity attributed to unusual behavior - This one we have felt betrayed & our trust will never be the same. It's very disheartening to see when people find ways, but, then are shot down by the big guys. Being a big guy, shouldn't it be easy to just lay down a new & harder challenge than just continue on nerfing?

Either way, it's in our hope that you, EA & the devs, check & fix the aforementioned items. Please, don't even try to answer that it's RNG, because I know how it works & have used it (in addition to me teaching it). Yes, it can even be tweaked or preprogrammed if necessary. We understand it's a way to keep you all in business. But, does it have to be this obvious and abusive? We think not.

All in all, thank you for the great game. We only hope that you act (according to your values, mission & vision as stated by the company as a whole) & address the matters at hand. A quick response would also be greatl appreciated.

Oh, almost forgot, I know that players will prpbably start reacting & expressing themselves about what kind of player I am or even most of our guild are so let me get ahead of you all - I am F2P mostly (some of us are too), but, I do know how to express my support & spend for a game that I love playing, especially when it has proven itself after a year. I was in fact about to spend already, but, I decided not to because of the above. No, don't get me wrong, I'm not holding a ransom or anything. I just want it to be better for everyone, F2P & P2W alike.

Again, thank you & may the force be w/ you.
Post edited by Tenebris_Fidem on