who do you want to be the next faction pass?

Prev1
unit900000
626 posts Member
edited June 2017
http://www.strawpoll.me/13167418/r this is my personal picks to be one of the next for a faction pass: nightsisters, droids, bounty hunters or separatists.

Replies

• Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely Jedi!
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters would be cool. They need to rework thermal detonators. Maybe apply a chance to stun.
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Seperatists
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Ugnaughts.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I want see an entirely new faction to complement/contribute with Thrawn:

IMG_6056.jpg

From @ThePhantomPen:

"The Noghri are going to be in season 4 of Rebels by the way. They were the perfect assassins in Legends. I kind of compare them to the alien species from Predator movies. They come from a primitive planet and are highly skilled hunter/killers."

IMG_6069.jpg

IMG_6070.jpg
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • DedrickRogue
    924 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ...but unless they drastically change them in Rebels, there's no way the Noghri, as we know them, should have an empire tag.

Edit: Nightsisters under Ventress with Mother T. Even better would be BH under Fett adding Bossk(taunts)& Aurra with thermals.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    ...but unless they drastically change them in Rebels, there's no way the Noghri, as we know them, should have an empire tag.

Edit: Nightsisters under Ventress with Mother T. Even better would be BH under Fett adding Bossk(taunts)& Aura with thermals.

I wouldn't add any more dets. Instead, I would make them non dispellable.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I wouldn't add any more dets. Instead, I would make them non dispellable.

That would be swell too. But having Greedo interrupt Zam after the 4th or 5th det shot off and refill them is fun, I'd like more characters that can do that.
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters would be cool. They need to rework thermal detonators. Maybe apply a chance to stun.

This
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Antares wrote: »
    Definitely Jedi!
    Yeah Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto getting there buff
  • Options
    1 droids, they deserve it after being ignored for a long time
    2 jedi they are one of the most important chars in the universe, useless here
    3 bounty hunters/scoundrels, everyone loves them
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Definitely Jedi!

Exactly. I would expect nothing game-changing, though. Something in the likes of General Veers or so. Not viable in arena, but overall fun to play an useful!
  • Options
    Separatists, Grievous first among them
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    Rebels

(sick of voting for the losing team)
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely Jedi!

I'll be ok with Jedi if there'll be new ships, especially Anakin's Starfighter or Twilight with R2 as crew member. But I don't think that Jedi need a faction pass, just some, who are mentioned by many, like Mace, Plo Koon etc. need a rework and that can be done easily even without a faction pass. I'd like to see a Nightsister faction Pass which are terribly neglected.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely Jedi!

Exactly. I would expect nothing game-changing, though. Something in the likes of General Veers or so. Not viable in arena, but overall fun to play an useful!

I can see Kit Fisto being made just a fun toon overall but definitely not Mace and Plo Koon. Mace Windu for all the player feed back I expected nothing less then securing a spot on at least a Jedi team. Plo Koon I really so to mich potential in him to not be buffed to arena standards, I love his cleanse on basic so I wish it worked the same as DN basic and his offense down and TM boost could be clutch it they just added a little extra.

@Boreas I agree with everything you said except when I read Night Sisters :joy: imo they aren't really a attractive faction but thats just me.

Side note: I do believe that Grevious is looooooong over due a buff so I would expect that sooner rather than later and possibly a slight Droid resurgence
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely Jedi!

I can see Kit Fisto being made just a fun toon overall but definitely not Mace and Plo Koon. Mace Windu for all the player feed back I expected nothing less then securing a spot on at least a Jedi team. Plo Koon I really so to mich potential in him to not be buffed to arena standards, I love his cleanse on basic so I wish it worked the same as DN basic and his offense down and TM boost could be clutch it they just added a little extra.

@Boreas I agree with everything you said except when I read Night Sisters :joy: imo they aren't really a attractive faction but thats just me.

Side note: I do believe that Grevious is looooooong over due a buff so I would expect that sooner rather than later and possibly a slight Droid resurgence

:)
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Droids!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    separatists probably "need" it most, but it's my least favorite faction. They have a faction tag, yet no synergy. That just doesn't make sence to me.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Rebels

(sick of voting for the losing team)

i lol'd and then i started cry cuz its true.
  • Options
    Jedi. No question. Fan favorites, and all but a few laughably, pathetically underpowered. When Ewoks can kick your Jedi team's butt, it's time for an upgrade.
  • Options
    I say seperatiats for sure..GG needs a reworj big time
  • Options
    Separatists for sure, they don't have any synergy at the moment.
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • Options
    Separatists/droids
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    JE-DAAAAIII !
  • Options
    Problem with buffing droids is that they are still very good under a HK lead. But they're negated by zaul and Rex teams and also GK paired with Barrie's. To buff them to be able to fight those teams would mean being ridiculously overpowered elsewhere in the game. Based on that I would suggest Jedi (from a selfish point of view as I have several gear 9-11 Jedi) but I can also see the argument for separatist. They're a huge part of clone wars and the prequels and are largely ignored by this game, but I don't use any separatist so devs please do Jedi lol.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Problem with buffing droids is that they are still very good under a HK lead. But they're negated by zaul and Rex teams....

Well, essentially all teams are negated by one of these two teams.

• Options
    Ewoks, add Wicket or Logray and zeta them up. Nightsisters add Talzin. Grievous and Magnaguard reworks for Droids. Add Geonesian Chef for the bugs and Tusken Shmi-basher for a full set of Tuskens. Jobs a good un.
  • Options
    Yes but it's just a shame for droids they're negated by everyone. But they're a solid team against other factions that aren't anti crit. Jedi for example get destroyed by droids