Revive ability still loses you a star?

I was trying to go through some of the Dark Side battles today just to progress further into the game and came across this issue. My HK-47 died in the final battle, to make the characters 4/5 but then immediately revived to bring the squad back to the full 5/5. I finished the final battle and only got the 2/3 stars, not the 3/3 that you would when finishing a battle with a full team. It doesn't bother me as I guess it still counts as a death, but surely as this is an ability I would have thought it would not have penalised the final score.

Replies

• Options
    I can't say after the update but I know before the update if someone rezzed it would show 1-2* but look at the node after and it shows 3*.
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    I can't say after the update but I know before the update if someone rezzed it would show 1-2* but look at the node after and it shows 3*.

+1

Before the update is was a simple display error. Not sure about after however.
  • Options

Agreed. You would still get 3* credit. Had Daka revive and only showed 2* at rewards spot but in Dark Side node showed 3*
  • Options

I have had a look and it still only shows 2 stars, I could easily do it again but I just wasn't aware that you would lose a star if a character revived.
  • Options

I can say after the update. Still the same, i had assumed it wouldn't because of the battle display. Is this a glitch or a feature?