Keep the Empire ball rolling

WattoisSnoke
244 posts Member
edited June 2017
I think my first post got deleted?!? But this is a discussion for people who want to see soft and full reworks of Empire characters. With Thrawn being released, there's more room for synergy etc. I'll start the ball rolling with my idea for an EP and DV update that provides synergy and puts them further up the pecking order where they should be.

Emperor Palpatine

Lightning Strike (Basic) Omega'd

Deal Special damage to target enemy and Shock them for 3 turns. Then, Palpatine gains 15% Turn Meter for each Shocked enemy.

Power of the Dark Side (Special)
Omega'd '4 turn cooldown'

Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 70% chance to Stun them for 1 turn. Shocked enemies are Stunned for 2 turns and have their Shock dispelled.

Let the Hate Flow (Special) Omega'd '3 turn cooldown'

All allies gain Offence Up for 2 turns and all units lose 5% of their Max Health. Palpatine recovers health equal to 150% the total amount lost and and 5% protection for each character that loses health

Emperor of the Galactic Empire (Leader) Zeta'd

Empire and Sith allies gain +32% Potency and Max Health. Jedi and Rebel enemies have -32% Potency and Evasion. Whenever and Empire ally inflicts a debuff during their turn, they gain 20% Turn Meter. Whenever a Sith ally inflicts a debuff during their turn they recover 20% of their Max Health. (Zeta) Whenever an Empire or Sith ally attacks an enemy, they have a 50% chance to gain Offence Up, Speed Up and Critical Chance Up for 2 turns.

Crackling Doom (Unique) Zeta'd

At the end of each of his turns, Palpatine deals Special damage to all Shocked enemies and then deals Special damage to all Jedi and Rebel enemies. This damage can't defeat enemies. (Zeta) Shock cannot be cleansed and enemies who gain any positive status effects during their turn while Shocked will have a 50% chance of instead gaining those effects negative counterpart.

Darth Vader

Terrifying Swing (Basic) Omega'd

Deal Physical damage to target enemy with 80% chance to inflict Ability Block for 1 Turn. Jedi and Rebel targets cannot Evade or Resist the effects of this attack.

Force Crush (Special) Omega'd
'5 Turn Cooldown'

Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Speed Down and 3 Damage Over Time effects for 2 rounds.

Culling Blade (Special) Omega'd
'4 Turn Cooldown'

Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispels all negative status effects on them. This attack deals 50% more damage for each effect dispelled and grants 100% Turn Meter on a finishing blow.

Inspiring Through Fear (Leader) Zeta'd

Empire and Sith allies gain 30% Offense and have a 50% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter on hit. This Turn Meter removal can't be Resisted. While Darth Vader is alive, enemies immediately regain Damage Over Time for 2 turns whenever Damage Over Time expires on them.

The Empires Enforcer (Unique) Zeta'd

Whenever Darth Vader attacks an opponent, he has a 30% chance to call an empire ally to assist. In addition, Darth Vader gains +5 Speed and +20 Defence for every Empire ally as well as an additional +3 Speed and +10 Defence for each debuffed enemy. (Zeta) If Emperor Palpatine is present, he also gains these benefits while Darth Vader is alive.

Dulled it down from my original idea. Thoughts? An what are your ideas on some Empire reworks?

Replies