Will You Have Five 5 Star Jedi In Time?

Replies

• Blam
    113 posts Member
    New option. I have 5 5*s but I don't have the cash to have them leveled tomorrow. If it's open a few days as ive heard then maybe by the end of the event I will squeak by
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I already have Five 5 star Jedi
    Yes, I also have a 4* QGJ, 4* Ayala, 4* Ahsoka, 4* Ima Gun Di and a 2* Kit Fisto.

It's gearing/ leveling up and ability upgrading my main 5 that's proving difficult, Mace still has 1 slot to go to get to Gear 7.

Mace and JKG are only ability 3-4, and level 57 and 53 respectively.

I think JC is ok at 62, gear 8 ability 4-5, Barriss at 66, gear 7 ability 4-5 and obviously a level 70 Lumi gear 8 ability 6 (except leader at 4) is fine. I think I'll end up running Barriss as leader.

I'm trying to get Ima Gun Di or QGJ to 5* to replace JKG but I don't think it's going to happen this time around if we only have a week to complete it and it starts tomorrow.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I only have 1 so probably not
    I have 4 as of today and need 40 more shards to get Anakin to 5 stars then I'll have 5.

Good luck with that, for me his drop rates are horrible over the past week or so I have only gotten the free shard :disappointed:
  • I only have 2 I don't know if I'll have enough time
    Hopefully this means we'll soon have events for Grievous, Malak, Revan, Bossk, and Starkiller Galen Marek
  • I don't want Yoda anyways
    Yes I will make it in time, thanks to foolishly making Ahsoka 5* a month ago despite her being underwhelming. Thank you, past self.
    My answer was just for the banter. I do prefer Jedi Luke over Yoda though. *cough*
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    The event starts tomorrow and goes until middle March

It lasts a week, this was a mistake in the Apple Store. Sorry.

I'll bet it was poor wording. I'm betting that's when it returns. It'll be a monthly event.
  • I have 3 I think I will make it
    Depends, I'm close but I don't think QGJ will make it. Hopefully they put out some jedi bundles for us :smiley:
  • I only have four Jedi in total.
    Findec wrote: »
    I have 3 and won't make it. There is no option for that.

Same here: 7* Lum, 6* JC, 5* QGJ. I just got Ahsoka to 4* today and am 70/80 towards Mace. I also have 3* Guardian, 3* Plo, and but have no plans to advance them. Doubt I can get 65 Ahsoka shards and 75 Mace shards before the event ends and with enough time to earn Yoda.

I really wish they made him unlockable at 4*.
    I will make it on the last day..
    Wish the rollout had been delayed by a day or 2....
  • I already have Five 7 star Jedi
    7* jedi knight guardian 3 gear slots to fill in tier 9 skills at 3/3/2
    7* Qui-gon jinn 1 gear slot to fill in tier 8 skills at 4/6/6/6
    7* Barriss offee 0 gear slots to fill in tier 8 skills at 5/6/7/6
    7* Jedi consular 1 gear slot to fill in tier 8 skills at 3/4/3
    7* Luminara Unduli 2 gear slots to fill in tier 7 skills at 3/3/6/4
    7* Kit fisto missing 3 gear slots to fill in tier 7 skills at 5/6/3/6
    6* Obi-wan Kenobi 4 gear slots to fill in tier 8 skills at 3/6/5/3
    6* Mace windu 3 gear slots to fill in tier 7 skills at 2/2/3/2
    6* Ahsoka tano 2 gear slots to fill in tier 7 skills at 3/4/3/3
    6* Aayla secura not leveled/geared no skills
    6*Plo koon not leveled/geared no skills

not sure I can handle the event but I can at least give it a try. and a number of toon options wouldn't take too long to gear up/get to 7*

With a bit of a spend I'll have 5 x5* Jedi, but at least two of them will be nowhere near level 70, so it'll be interesting to see how that works.

I'm now working on Ashoka purely for this event, feels like a bit of a waste because I won't use her for anything else and building her is delaying my QGJ, but she's the only one I can realistically get to 5* in time.

Currently have:

Luminara 7* lvl 70
    QGJ 5* lvl 70
    Jedi Consular 5* lvl 62
    Barriss Offee 4* lvl 70
    Mace Windu 4* lvl 42
    Ashoka 4* lvl 22
    Ima-Gun Di 4* lvl 50
    Jedi Knight Guardian 3* lvl 22
    Kit Fisto 3* lvl 2
    Ayala Secura 3* lvl 1

If figure if I spend 700 crystals per day on cantina energy I should just about get Mace and Ashoka to 5* in time, but they won't be levelled.
  • I already have Five 5 star Jedi
    Lokai wrote: »
    7* jedi knight guardian 3 gear slots to fill in tier 9 skills at 3/3/2
    7* Qui-gon jinn 1 gear slot to fill in tier 8 skills at 4/6/6/6
    7* Barriss offee 0 gear slots to fill in tier 8 skills at 5/6/7/6
    7* Jedi consular 1 gear slot to fill in tier 8 skills at 3/4/3
    7* Luminara Unduli 2 gear slots to fill in tier 7 skills at 3/3/6/4
    7* Kit fisto missing 3 gear slots to fill in tier 7 skills at 5/6/3/6
    6* Obi-wan Kenobi 4 gear slots to fill in tier 8 skills at 3/6/5/3
    6* Mace windu 3 gear slots to fill in tier 7 skills at 2/2/3/2
    6* Ahsoka tano 2 gear slots to fill in tier 7 skills at 3/4/3/3
    6* Aayla secura not leveled/geared no skills
    6*Plo koon not leveled/geared no skills

not sure I can handle the event but I can at least give it a try. and a number of toon options wouldn't take too long to gear up/get to 7*

Wow, well if you can't handle the event then nobody will be able to.
  • Yes I already 4 only 1 more to go
    It's going to be close. I have Barriss at 14/65 but I'm level 68 and need 69 to open her cantina node. Otherwise I have:

Limu 7*
    QGJ 5*
    Mace 5*
    JC 5*
    Barriss 4* 14/65
  • I only have 1 so probably not
    Not even close.
    7* Lumi
    4* JC
    4* IGD
    2* QGJ
    2* Jedi Guardian
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Yes I already 4 only 1 more to go
    I have 5* JC, Ashoka Tano, Barris Offee and 6* Luminara in ourole gear, levels 60-65. I also have a 2* QGJ lvl40 who wont make the cut on time, and 73/80 Mace Windu. If they release Mace in a pack I'll buy it. If they don't, I'll try to get him through refills. Think I'd do it, barring incredible bad RNG with drops
    Lumi 7* and JC 5* ima gun di 4* eeth 4* QGJ 4*
  • Not yet. I'll hopefully gonna have a team ready for next go-round. I'll get Mace tomorrow if all goes well, bringing me to 5. I should also get Eath Koth (easier/faster to farm than alternating Ashoka and QGJ) and useful vs droid for missions. I'll farm JC to 5 via Cantina, then get Mace to 5, if all well, will have Lumi to 7 quickly, then start to level my others toward 7.
  • I already have Five 7 star Jedi
    ah the jedi bundle.....only thing of interest is Anakin as I only have 100 shards for him....havn't unlocked as I was hoping to pull him from chromiums......but 60 bucks for essentially what like 60 shards worth of Anakin? don't recall how much a typically to upgrade on up to the 4*. think i'll hold off as the rest of that pack is just a complete toilet flush of money for me :(
  • 7 Lumi
    5 QGJ
    5 JC
    4 Mace (5 till the end of event)
    4 Ima Gun Di so no I wont make in time unless I open miraculously something from Bronze pack.

Might squezze Eath 5 in time if event will last full week.

Plo 3, Ahsoka 2, JG 2
  • YodaStrikes
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I have 3 I think I will make it
    I guess I'll make in in time

so far I got:

6* Lumi (60 shards till I get her to 7*)

5 * JC

4* QGJ (15 shards til I have him at 5*)

4 * Ahsoka (35 shards til I have her on 5*)

4* Barris

and farming Mace in Cantina atm.

Considered Eeth Koth, too but idk yet. I guess Mace is kinda faster to farm for me (lvl 57)

Lumi, QGJ and JC are already purle geared and ahsoka needs one gearpart till she gets gear lvl 7, too.
    How much Stars is Mace when you unlock him?
  • Yes I already 4 only 1 more to go

Mine was 4 stars but I got him from a Bronzium pack, not sure how many stars he is if you build him from shards from scratch.
  • YodaStrikes
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I have 3 I think I will make it

he takes 80 shards to unlock so he'll be a 4*

But in cantina mode he's quite easy to farm so I should b able to make him a 5* in time, got half of his 80 shards so far and tomorrow ill get QGj to 5* if everything goes well.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    I hate this poll

If I buy the $60? I might able to get my five Jedi to 5* in 2 weeks

osFujOS.png
  • I already have every Jedi at 5 stars or higher
    Well I started the game only wanting Jedi and since then have kinda of regretted it. I stuck with it nonetheless and now I'm glad I did. I have:

7* Lumi
    7* Ahsoka
    6* JC (73/100)
    6* Barriss (9/100)
    6* Eeth (14/100)
    5* Ima-Gun Di (9/85)
    Then a 4* Mace, Anakin, Ben, Aayla, Kit and QGJ.
    Might just make it,

Currently got

Luma 7*
    JC 4* 46/65 - hitting hard nodes for him
    Mace 4* 26/65 - hitting cantina 3 refills a day, will hit JC when 5*
    Ahsoka 4* 44/65 - easily get her up
    EK 3* 25/30 - because where I am Arena rewards are 3 hrs before start of event I have 8 more days on him and finishing around 20-10 so far each day, the 800 plus odd extra (I'll get 15 shards today for example)

Not the best team I know, was fastest to farm once event was announced. Depending on how it goes I may leave Ahsoka and go QJG after event and if there's enough time before it reappears.
  • I don't want Yoda anyways
    Yoda is the grand master of OP. Wait for the complaints to start rolling in a few days.
    Bye Forums.
  • I hate this poll
    5* Lumi
    4* QGJ
    3* JC
    2* JKG
    46/50 Eeth Koth w/900 arena credits
  • i have two 4 * the other three are 5. So maybe. Sadly one of them is jedi guardian, so I probably won't beat it anyways