Does it make much difference for Thrawn to be at 5 or 6 stars?

I have 5 phoenix almost at 5 stars (except Sabina), but i don't think they will be at 6 stars before the end of his event (which i assume it will be june 22th-23th).

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If it's not going to hurt you to try, I would go for the 6*. Just because you can. Yes, it sounds like the 21st will be the end of the event...

But no, there is no difference between 5 and 6 *.

Good luck
  • Thanks for your reply. I'll probably go for the 5*. I'll be much disappointed if I give so many resources to get him at 6* and finally don't manage it.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    He looks plenty viable at 5* as support. Your DPS toons like Ahsoka need to be 7*. DN, Thrawn, Shore etc can all be low star and high gear.
  • danflorian1984
    986 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    His basic will hit for less damage so his counter abilility will be weaker, outside of that I don't see to many differences, if you are in a HAAT guild. For NAAT the lack of the 6* is a major drawback since you cannot use him there.
  • Don't push so hard for 6*, go for 5* and keep working for next time he shows up, usually take months, might have Sabine 7* by the time.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Don't push so hard for 6*, go for 5* and keep working for next time he shows up, usually take months, might have Sabine 7* by the time.
    This is what I will do. 5* will be easy, but I'm not gonna waste too much resources in maybe 6*ing Thrawn. Got more important stuff to farm than Phoenix. Next time the event comes up it will be an easy 7*.