Easy guide to make a 7* Jedi team by 15 March 2016

2Next

Replies

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Nicely done. It is what it says it is - not how to get the most powerful Jedi team, but how to qualify for the event most quickly.

@ScruffyLookin Well said. By farming those above one can quickly and easily unlock five Jedis to participate in the event and at least do the first few stages.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Monxie wrote: »
    I've been farming QGJ, JC, Eeth for a while and already have Lumi at 7*. Won't take my Mace above 5* for next week's Yoda event though, since I want a 7* Dooku first. Will get Mace to 7* in the event that should go live in ~5 weeks. Not sure if this team can actually get the 7* Yoda though?

@Monxie

If you have already unlocked Dooku's node it means you are over level 69. In that case when you finish Dooku farm Barriss. I recommended Mace as there are many people out there less than level 69. Barriss is an awesome healer and the only one who can equalize health. Farm her to 7* and you will have no problem doing Yoda 7*.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Reyia wrote: »
    I've been farming QGJ, JC, Eeth for a while and already have Lumi at 7*. Won't take my Mace above 5* for next week's Yoda event though, since I want a 7* Dooku first. Will get Mace to 7* in the event that should go live in ~5 weeks. Not sure if this team can actually get the 7* Yoda though?

@Monxie

If you have already unlocked Dooku's node it means you are over level 69. In that case when you finish Dooku farm Barriss. I recommended Mace as there are many people out there less than level 69. Barriss is an awesome healer and the only one who can equalize health. Farm her to 7* and you will have no problem doing Yoda 7*.

That and after farming and maxing both Dooku and Bariss you shouldn't have that purple ability mat problem. Or at least you'll be way better off.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    J7000 wrote: »
    Reyia wrote: »

@Monxie

That and after farming and maxing both Dooku and Bariss you shouldn't have that purple ability mat problem. Or at least you'll be way better off.
    Yes that's my plan for the next Yoda event, if there's is a next, after the one that will go live tomorrow. I will just get a 5* Yoda this way around but that's ok. Will go for the 7* Yoda next month when I have 7* Bariss, JC, Lumi and QGJ. Won't take Mace any higher than 5*.