Help with arena team compositions

I have been struggling against certain teams in arena lately. I believe I have good characters but it don't know exactly what comp I should use. I have:
Lumi and Sid 7*
Mace, Daka, and phasma at 5*
QGJ, Dooku, Vader, savage, chewie, jc, and ahsoka at 4*
I also have Poe but I refuse to use him
My main questions are should I use QGJ at a lower star level? Is phasma a viable support not in the leader position? Is mace worth it at all? Should I use any of my other Jedi because of QGJ's leader ability?
Any help is appreciated
Willis Mcgahee of the Mighty Chlorians ~ https://swgoh.gg/u/willis/

Replies

• KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Lumi Sid should be a lock for now just because of their star levels.

Maybe try Phasma (L), Lumi, Sid, Daka, and QGJ/Dooku. Daka with Phasma should be useful in stunning your opponent's toons.

As for some context I usually run Phasma (L), Lumi, Sid, Kylo, and Vader or Poe (Poe on my 5th battle to deter attacks). I finish top 20 or top 50 on a server from early December.

A full Jedi team will be viable with a QGJ leader ability of you use the right Jedi. It would also help if you told us what types of teams are troubling you so we can give you advice on how to beat them. :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice

I've been mostly trying that out but with mace in. I just got qui gon and dooku up to high enough levels to be used in arena. I've been using qui gon as leader because speed leader abilities are currently being applied twice. I agree phasma makes daka so much better.

I have been mostly struggling with Poe teams and other variations of high dps teams. How much does qui gon help against Poe? I have this feeling that he will be killed almost immediately after Poe taunts and if he moves first he can't dispel the taunt. I have been avoiding Poe since the update that allows me to see the enemy's team but my team does not do so well on the defensive side. I frequently drop 20 or so ranks shortly after I win a battle. I like the idea of using Poe as deterrent after battling. Maybe I should get him to 4 stars and purple gear to help defensively.
    Willis Mcgahee of the Mighty Chlorians ~ https://swgoh.gg/u/willis/