restarting the game

im playing SWH for 2.5 month daily. level 66, but i did some stratigic mistakes choosing my charecters to promot so im stack (cannot pass level 4 at GW althought i ranked 200 at arena) i i fill that with time it will be more depressing for me to play. is there a way to restart the game and to start from scrach?

Replies

• Why Start over? Just begin to farm some new toons to fill your needs
  • I would just try to farm some new characters rather than start from scratch. I made the mistake of getting HK-47 and getting him to 7 stars when I know I wont be making a droid team etc. I still use him but I would have much rather invested my time into Sid or another character.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    What they said. Give us a list of your characters and there are plenty of people on the forums that can help direct you to a solid team.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    If you spent money just stick it out and grind what you want to fix your mistakes. If you're f2p it doesn't hurt to restart. You'll be on a fresh shard for arena with the knowledge of a veteran player.

On android create a new gmail/play account. On iOS create a new Game Center account.
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Being on a new server is the only benefit to starting over. You can farm for better credits, leveling droids, higher cantina orbs, and character shards in all the holotables.

You are gonna do what you are gonna do.

Good luck
  • Kinda related to this can u run two accounts from the same phone. Ima f2p swgoh addict and if I could run on a fresh shard and still level my main account that would be fun
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Yes you can. I do it.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    Yes you can. I do it.

I may need to go to therapy to get off swgoh
  • Telaan wrote: »
    Yes you can. I do it.

Don't even post how. I don't get enough sleep as it is! ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I had three accounts once over two devices. I was upset and decided to uninstall after the GW changed to impossible. I had withdrawals...

I reinstalled and found my "play as guest" account survived the 'delete data' process I did before uninstalling! So, I limited myself now to just one account, and let my 3 year old son play on the guest one. Playing almost 24 hours a day, plus all the small blue fonts, has put a lasting strain on my eyes. I put my phone down when it's too blurry to play these days.