Best team for HAAT

So far the best team I have managed to build for phase 1 of AAT is a rebels based team which can do around 700k damage. I have tried an Ima lead team and have had lack luster results around 300k. Currently I am building a Nihilus zeta lead team. Is this a good strategy or should I try another team?

Replies

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Finn Zeta Resistance team is the biggest bang for your buck. Only one Zeta needed, and less gear needed than a clone team.
  • Don't build for P1, you'll help your guild most (if it needs it) in P2 and P4. And also if you want big scores, so I echo the Resistance team sentiment. With decent RNG I have been able to get 6 mil in P2 with everyone being g10 except Poe.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Resistance (with R2) also does well in P3. You can use 'em there if your guild has problems grinding through that phase.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Jedi is always the team you'll want use for P1 with the exception of First Order, every other team... (Sith, Rebel, Resistance...) they do better in the other phases.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    Finn Zeta Resistance team is the biggest bang for your buck. Only one Zeta needed, and less gear needed than a clone team.
    ^^ I concur.
    I would really push resistance teams for whole guilds. They are viable from p2-p4 and an easier farm than other big damage teams.
  • HAAT is a different animal altogether to AAT. I've seen Droid teams spam 2.4m in AAT, then hit 100k in their HAAT debut where the speed is 200+ on each cannon.

If you don't have zeta's laying around;
    P1 - Leave it to Zylo players or run a Jedi team led by Aayla or Anakin (I run Anakin, Ahsoka, Aayla, Yoda & QGJ).
    P2 - HK, IG-88, IG-86, Chief Nebit and Jawa Engineer (get all to G10 and speed them up with secondaries and primaries!)
    P3 - A few options here but I prefer Chirpatine; Chief Chirpa, Palpatine, ST Han, Sun Fac & Royal Guard.
    P4 - Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Leia & Ackbar

If you have Zeta's available you have a lot of other options such as Zeta Finn's Resistance, Princess Zody, First Order Zeta Squad etc.