Mandalorians are the next logical step.

Between now and november there are slim pickings of heros to release other than background (but wanted) bounty hunters and fan favorites that are missing.

But added a mandalorian faction would be great to build on between now and Inferno Squadron being released for BFII (lets face it thats happening)

It would allow them to add characters like Death Watch, Clan Wren, Fen Rau and lay the ground work for a Jango event (if they didnt use clones to add him in)

Not to mention season 4 of Rebels looks like mandos will play a role.

But who knows they could rework Night sister, Ewoks, Jawas and the like in this time gap between now and battlefront.

Replies

• Inferno Squad looks and sounds pretty cool. I was looking for more information on them, but I couldn't find much. Basically all I know is that there is a member named Iden Versio, and they are considered an elite squadron for the Empire. It looks like their timeline is relatively short since A New Hope picks up right at the end of Rogue One.

Do you have any information on them regarding the composition? Like how many members, names, or pictures.

Any information or a link would be great.
  • Inferno Squad looks and sounds pretty cool. I was looking for more information on them, but I couldn't find much. Basically all I know is that there is a member named Iden Versio, and they are considered an elite squadron for the Empire. It looks like their timeline is relatively short since A New Hope picks up right at the end of Rogue One.

Do you have any information on them regarding the composition? Like how many members, names, or pictures.

Any information or a link would be great.

Not much information on them yet because they will be mainly featured on in a book coming out July 25th..... and they will be the main focus of the single player of EAs Battlefront II coming november which spans from Endor to the Force awakens in timeline.

@TyGonJinn27
  • That makes sense then. I didn't know they haven't released the book yet. Only time will tell.

Thanks for the input.