Will we need Old Ben to get Jedi Luke?

I don't want to be caught out in "august" by a sudden announcement that we need a specific toon for the Luke event that I don't have. They have stated we should gear up farmboy Luke, so I'm doing that. I already have his buddies Liea, R2 Han and current Chewie, and master Yoda. But I've never gone for Old Ben. What do you think are the chances he will be required?

Or has someone heard a comment in one of the podcasts etc that makes anything clearer?

Actually, thinking it through I don't have Lando either, though he hardly helped Luke!

Replies

• Let me check my prediction orb. Hmmm. Nope nothing in there. It is possible that nobody knows, since Jedi Luke isn't even announced, but I could be wrong.
  • Don't worry. They'll let you know with enough time to "farm" him with cash.
  • Diel
    109 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I have a 7* G9 Old Ben! Would be great to be able to make use of him. This poor, old man ... he stands there on his spot in the ring and gets hit hard and doesn´t even move. This stoic and wise old Jedi is a true example for an old lecture from the bible: Whenever someone slaps you in the face you give the other cheek.
  • I've just checked through the full toon list in case there is anyone else who helped Luke on his journey..... what about the ewoks!
  • I hope not. If so, I could start farming him in Cantina, except that I'm spending all my Cantina on Hera & Ezra right now!

Dagnabit.

I do want to know the answer to this question though, so that i could prepare.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you don't want to get "caught out in August ", than I suggest you start dropping some serious $$$ and bring those collection score numbers up.

90-100 should be safe.

Good luck.
  • what is this question ? no one here knows, stop assume weird stuff and stop spam on forum.
    last speculation was the fulcrum is arena materiel, that went to trash.
    before, tarkin and veers. haha. phoenix squad gonna be OP, may 4th gonna be full of stuff...
    just enough with it, wait for the event info, that will not come in august, probably after the last jedi release. oh, sorry, i speculated aswell. forum sickness.
    #stop_the_speculations
    #nerf_chaze
  • Oh I hope not, but that just might happen! While you are at it, better farm up ugnaught to fight the droids in AAT raid!
  • Kronen
    306 posts Member
    1. Jedi luke has been announced for august. They confirmed it when they announced the first flash event with luke. 2. Most likely you will not require old ben. It will probably require a specific faction but not old ben specifically.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    It would be something if you had to use old ben,farm luke,R2,St han,leia on the death star to get Jedi Luke or the real chewy or c3po.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    CYA my friend.
  • Just checking my crystal ball hang on!
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Everyone and their crystal balls. Am I the only one who still uses the magic 8 ball?

It said "most likely"

Better get to farming.
  • if it is I'm quiting, I ve been playing for over a year now and old ben is one of the 3 characters I don't have opened, 20 shmth shards, it's him lando and URRURURURUR