Like many of you, I've been playing every day for a few months now. Doing this, I see a lot of the same enemies in matches, so familiar attack patterns arise. This will vary for your squad, and many of you might have different of course, but in general, the strategy I go for is as follows.
Keep in mind: this is mostly in reference to level 60+ battles where 6 and 7 star characters are the norm.
(Although if you are regularly fighting level 60 and 70 level characters, you probably have your own strategy by now!)
TL;DR: Kill Sid. Then kill high-damage dealers. Then Daka/Dooku/Barriss. Then everybody else.
- Kill Sid first: His hit points aren't very high (at least, he's not a tank), and his anti-healing single attack can devastate you in the long run. A healthy Sid is almost always my biggest fear. I don't worry about his AOE nearly as much as I do the anti-heal. Kill him quickly (anything later than the 2nd round and you're dead). Kill him with fire.
- Kill the super killers second: After Sid is gone, take out First Order Tie Pilot, Rey, IG-88, Kylo Ren, or Darth Maul. A high-ranking Rey, Luke, Tie figher Pilot or Darth Maul can ruin you in 1-2 shots. Get these people out of there.
- Old Daka: OD isn't very dangerous by herself, but she can resurrect older dead enemies. Nothing more annoying than to have her bring back Rey or Sid.
- Dooku: Dooku needs to be treated carefully because of his counter-attack. I usually hit him with some of my tanks until he's at 50% health, and then hit him hard with my high-damage people. The trick is to weaken him with people who can take his counter-attacks (Chewie, Vader if you have him, etc), and then finish him off with Rey or Luke or Tie Pilot w/out giving him a chance to counter. On some occasions, I can finish him off with a single attack from a buffed Rey (and Tie Pilot, although I personally don't use him)
- Barriss: Barriss is the most dangerous healer IMO because her heals work even if your enemy has anti-healing. I don't know if this is by design or a bug, but the fact remains that when she heals, she heals ANYONE in any condition. Take her out.
- Kill the remaining healers
- Kill the Tanks
- Kill anybody left
This works for me, pretty much every time. Thoughts?