Baze Broken?

T4NM4N26
124 posts Member
So I just had an encounter in Arena. The squad was Chaze, Wiggs, and Leia. Here's the thing though, I was using Boba and used his wrist rocket to dispel Baze's taunt and retribution. However, when I dispelled them Baze still countered my wrist rocket! Then countered every attack I threw at him while he didn't have retribution! Am I mistaken in this? Does Baze always counter? Because I haven't had him do that before...if he does always counter, why does he have retribution? Can someone either fix Baze or change the wording?

Replies

• Just look at Curruit.
  • T4NM4N26
    124 posts Member
    Ah, I see. Thank you. I don't ever run them, didn't realize that. I must've just been unlucky and fallen within that 17% counter chance every time. Bummer...lol
  • T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    Ah, I see. Thank you. I don't ever run them, didn't realize that. I must've just been unlucky and fallen within that 17% counter chance every time. Bummer...lol

For EACH living enemy, plus double that for each empire enemy. So, if you're running any empire, it's 34% for each empire, plus 17% for each non empire enemy. It gets annoying, especially for Curruit who has a crap ton of HOT and health steal.
  • T4NM4N26 wrote: »

For EACH living enemy, plus double that for each empire enemy. So, if you're running any empire, it's 34% for each empire, plus 17% for each non empire enemy. It gets annoying, especially for Curruit who has a **** ton of HOT and health steal.

Just realized I used a naughty word. lol oopsie.
  • T4NM4N26
    124 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »

For EACH living enemy, plus double that for each empire enemy. So, if you're running any empire, it's 34% for each empire, plus 17% for each non empire enemy. It gets annoying, especially for Curruit who has a **** ton of HOT and health steal.

Yeah no kidding it's annoying! I mean him and Churruit did get that button pushed in Rogue-One, but after that button got pushed they got the c rap shot out of them by the Empire! Fine he can have all those perks, but Death Troopers, Shore Troopers, and Director Krennic should get like 50% offense, critical chance, and critical damage against Rogue-One Rebels...just sayin lol.