HAAT questions

newbornFL
483 posts Member
edited June 2017
So yeah,we have some pretty high dudes ,we finish rancor in 5 mins if we wanted to,but our biggest failure is still HAAT,we can barely finish P1 and can't start P2 because no teams.

So far I know that to win,we need 300k per player (350 for 40 players)

But that is hard to achieve! Maybe it works better after P1 but right now,everybody is struggling with P1 to finish it.

Any ideeas on how to ease P1 or how to beat it easily...

Me i'm reserving for P2 ,because I'm an empire main,it's useless for me to do P1( i tried) and I just roflstomped my teams.

P1 is exclusively reserved for jedi,clones,jawas and ewoks.

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Get some people to zeta kylo, he can still solo p1 for now.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Let some zKylos do P1 and you save all of your guilds toons for the later phases.
    But actually P1 is by far the easiest phase.
    Good luck!
  • P3 is your obstacle ... zylos will help for now. Strong Jedi teams also help.

Also suggest in terms of recruiting .. try to get peeps with deep rosters.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Where did you get those numbers from?
    P1 is about 4m, hAAT total about 48m. So its either 80k or 1m needed per player.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Not trying to be a ****, but if you're strugling to clear phase 1, you're not going to clear the hAAT any time soon.
    Best advice i can offer is farming resistance, they're good in p2, p3 and p4.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    another strategy would be to use chirrut in P1. he laughs in the face of GG.

Then when it comes to using your rebels in P4 just use AA instead.
  • P1 can be cleared by a few savvy zylos.. P2 is actually the biggest hurdle as using 2nd or 3rd teams can be very difficult because of rng and main cannon tm. You will need to get through it with 1 team each excluding a few of your top guys. The best teams are zader, bots, resistance. P3 is relatively easy to make several strong teams focused around ep and tfp. P4 most older guilds will probably have strong rebels already, make sure leia is in the team and they shine. Any other zeta teams remaining especially zody clones.. just make sure to use a reliable team buffing toon if you are going to topple.. otherwise clear b2s, main cannon, and focus main tank.
  • We went from not clearing p2 to haat on farm in 1 month thanks to a full guild effort.. so keep your heads up.. replace non contributors.. focus gear on 1 team at a time.. and yall will get there!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    newbornFL wrote: »

So far I know that to win,we need 300k per player (350 for 40 players)

To get past p1 it's only 80k per player.

Eclipso's link gives solid advice on which team compositions are suitable.

On top of that the best advice I can give you is:

Switch your mods around. Yes it can be tedious to move your mods around in between battles, but as long as you're struggling with the raid you just need to do it. Always use your best mods on your current team. Great mods can make a huuuge difference compared to mediocre mods.

Also, put your device on airplane mode while battling. If things go wrong (unlucky RNG or player mistake) you can always retreat or if your team was wiped, you can kill your app and restart. A good attempt can easily do twice the damage of a bad attempt. Don't register bad attempts.

I'm afraid phase 1 is by far the easiest one. If you can't even beat that by now, you will need months of farming and gearing the suitable teams. Along the way you could have an attempt once a month or so just to practice and to evaluate your progress.

Finally, make sure that everybody knows the mechanics in each phase, so that they reserve each skill/attack for the right moment and target. It takes some practice, communication and reading guides to get it right. hAAT is far more complex than hRancor, which is all about TM manipulation.