Lets please talk raid rewards!

nite0wl29
412 posts Member
edited June 2017
So I go to claim my pit rewards today, and what do I get? 10 more Nubian Scanners (which I already have 433 of) and a FULLY crafted Nubian Scanner (which I already have 2). Wanna know how many other needed raid gears that I have??
Furnaces: 25
Purple plates: 0
Droid Callers: 53
^^the 3 above I currently have to buy for 250 **** currency for 3 each or pay the ridiculous 600 guild currency for 2. Those rewards are enough to make a player want to rage quit!

Replies

• nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I can't believe S Shop is censored lol wow!
  • I feel your pain. I have 265 but that was after out to g 2 on Resistance Pilot.
  • Looking into my inventory....fusion furnace parts: 1216... any further questions ? ;-)
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    It was discussed in a Tin Foil Hat Club Meeting that the game looks at your inventory, and gives you rewards accordingly. It is mathematically impossible for me to have over 700 discs, but 0 of multiple other pieces of gear, if all the gear has the same chance to drop. I can't remember the exact math, but I got either a full disc, or salvage, for 12 raids straight.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    It was discussed in a Tin Foil Hat Club Meeting that the game looks at your inventory, and gives you rewards accordingly. It is mathematically impossible for me to have over 700 discs, but 0 of multiple other pieces of gear, if all the gear has the same chance to drop. I can't remember the exact math, but I got either a full disc, or salvage, for 12 raids straight.

Mine is a pattern. I'll get nothing but scanners for X amount of raids, 1 or 2 raids I'll get some random salvage, then another X amount of raids of scanners
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    I have participated in at least 55 AAT raids (can't remember exact # of 6*AAT, but 47 HAAT's at this point and +8 is being conservative) and I've received exactly 3 drops of Mk 10 TaggeCo Holo Lens Salvage (never a complete piece, always salvage). I've received two gear drops in every one of those raids (correct me if you think I'm wrong, but that's my recollection). So the drop rate on the AAT raid exclusive (yes, can be bought in Fleet-its the only way I was able to complete 1 whole piece) Mk10's for me has been less than 3%. That's... underwhelming.
    It's not asking too much to pull ridiculous rewards (all challenge gear except carbantis) or at least seeing a better % of raid exclusive gear.
  • I get soooo many Nubian Scanners, they drop for me almost every time we finish the Pit. I need multiples of every other piece of pit raid gear, but I have a lifetime supply of scanners.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    I think the answer is switching guilds. All guilds seem to get different clumps of gear. It would be interesting to partner up with another guild, switch half the players around and play for a month and see the outcome. Or I could just be wearing a tinfoil hat lol.
  • I have not once EVER recieved a droid coller or fusion core from a raid thats full peice or salvage. I usually always get something i have 100s or thousands of every once in while 3-4 raids get something i have less of and lots of challenge gear. Im ready to give up on raids if n0ot for the guild coins it wouldnt
    be worth my time doing them.
  • Looking into my inventory....fusion furnace parts: 1216... any further questions ? ;-)

You do not have 1216 mk 5 furnace salvage. That is the most difficult and one of the most used pieces in gears 8-10.
  • I was just thinking same thing been top 10 for last 2 months can't get any lens to drop to save my life
  • lol I'm getting too many droid callers... at 150 now and I wish I could get more furnaces...
    Looking into my inventory....fusion furnace parts: 1216... any further questions ? ;-)

You do not have 1216 mk 5 furnace salvage. That is the most difficult and one of the most used pieces in gears 8-10.
    Lucky
    I only have like 12 last time I checked

Furnaces aren't so much needed more, as needed at an earlier level. So if he whaled for a while and bought lots of furnaces and then cut back on spending as his toons reached higher gear levels where they needed more of the other raid gear he might have ended up with a large surplus of furnace parts that way. I know my guild leader is at least a moderate spender and has a surplus of 500 or so furnace parts but not much of the others.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Before saying you have X amount of furnaces or scanners, just say if you are FTP and post your Swgoh.gg link so that we can access if you hoard or if you are really unlucky ;)
  • The only time i got a full furnice from rancor was when i was ranked one. After that (new guild) zero furnice.
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Every raid is for nothing these days
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    Before saying you have X amount of furnaces or scanners, just say if you are FTP and post your Swgoh.gg link so that we can access if you hoard or if you are really unlucky ;)

or a whale and just straight up buy fully crafted furnaces from shipments? :p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    interesting. I get really varied drops. not all what I want of course but I find that I go from gear 10-11 almost instantly because of this. Rarely get fully crafted from heroic pit. As a FTP player the things I get least that I want the most are stun guns and stun cuffs. Sure droid callers and fusion furnaces too but you generally need less of those.

I wonder if finishing positon makes any difference. I've won pretty much every raid I've participated in. could that have any factor in variation of drops or indeed make it kinder to my inventory if that's what the game looks at?
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    A couple of months ago i was getting Nubian scanners from every pit, ended up having close to 1000 at one point (counting each fully crafted as 50) was getting very frustrated as i was desperate for furnaces at the time, was ranking around 3-6 at the time. Then i finally got one fully crafted furnace and my rng changed to droid callers, massed up about 500 of those (Ranking 2-4) until i started soloing the pit (Coming 1-2), now i'm getting furnaces a lot more commonly and have 50 left over for my next project. I believe that rank affects what gear you get.