Possible 'Unique' ability for Jango Fett?

Spyda
318 posts Member
I was just thinking that it would be cool if we got some kind of character that could gain the full benefit from any leader(s) that they're used under.

Maybe something like this?

Jack of all Trades (Unique) - At the start of combat, 'name' gains any and all faction tags belonging to the character that you've set as your leader.

Or if that's to powerful, perhaps something as simple as:

Versatile (Unique) - 'name' gains the full benefit of any leaders that he/she is used under.

While still useful, the second ability wouldn't allow the character to have faction synergy with non-leaders (like Imperial Troopers or R2D2) simply because your leader is one.

I was considering what kind of character would logically have such an ability and figured a droid or bounty hunter would be the most obvious choice, since droids can be programmed to loyally serve any faction and bounty hunters often sell their services to whatever faction is willing to pay the most.

If we do get Jango Fett at some point here in the future, I'd love to see him get this ability.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Maybe a no-named character, like the pirates in the training droid heist...
    I can't imagine Jango working with the resistance or the siths
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Cowhawk
    38 posts Member
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Maybe a no-named character, like the pirates in the training droid heist...
    I can't imagine Jango working with the resistance or the siths

for the right price, I don't see why not...
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    What are you talking about? Jango WAS working for the Sith... He reported directly to Dooku. And since he was clearly well aware of the Clone program, you can be certain that he knew Dooku wasn't the separatist leader that he was portraying himself to be. It could also be argued that Jango initially assumed himself to be working for the Jedi and/or the Republic when he was initially chosen to be the prototype for all of the clones, since the Clone Program was originally commissioned by Syfo Dias (a disavowed member of the Jedi council) who claimed to be acting on the behalf of the Republic. Following the orders of Sidious, Count Dooku later had Syfo Dias killed so that he could take over the Clone Program's start up in order to ensure that Order 66 was programmed into all of the Clones inhibitor chips.

So it's entirely possible that Jango was initially hired by, and worked for Syfo Dias (Jedi/Republic), only to later shift his loyalty to Dooku (Sith/Separatist) once Syfo Dias was killed.

I find it unlikely that Jango was inclined towards any particular faction, I think his loyalty simply belonged to whoever was willing to pay him the most.

If so, this ability would be quite fitting for him.