Phoenix buff on Thrawn release day?

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited June 2017
Doubtful, but sure would be nice of them. One can wish. Imagine that, the faction required to beat and unlock him will get destroyed by him in all aspects of the game.
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Lol yes but don't make them as good as triple cleanse and zaul unless they require no zetas

Just make them godly and be good in the event so my level 65 gear 7 squad can get 5* thrawn
    Even if they become the new Chaze I will still run empire
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Buff them up, and give them all 2 zetas, one on the open ability (current lvl7) and one on their uniques to really tie them together.

Then make the event super hard so people have to zeta them to finish t7....haha evil
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    I'm going to continue farming in the hope they will become good.
  • Probably not because instead of fixing the Chopper bug they change the description.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Buff them up, and give them all 2 zetas, one on the open ability (current lvl7) and one on their uniques to really tie them together.

Then make the event super hard so people have to zeta them to finish t7....haha evil

you joke, but...
  • Doubtful, but sure would be nice of them. One can wish. Imagine that, the faction required to beat and unlock him will get destroyed by him in all aspects of the game.

This is my fear. Spending all my time and resources 5* PS and they'll probably get owned in the event. I think I'll quit playing if that happens.
  • They need a buff. Right now they suck. They have survivability but nillus and chaze eats them because they lack good DPS.
  • My main concern is that Thrawn will be worse than PS if he can be defeated by them. I am assuming that they played the event using PS to test it. o:)
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Ronoaldo wrote: »
    My main concern is that Thrawn will be worse than PS if he can be defeated by them. I am assuming that they played the event using PS to test it. o:)

@Ronoaldo they probably use wiggs, chaze and r2 to beat it. JK but seeing a video of thrawns lead I think he sucks as leader. A simple DOT will chase them to use the cleanse. Not good.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Well the event is visible now, but no zetas for Pheonix yet
  • Now I'm that I think about it a simple zeta on all there special abilitys​ that's Kylo level good would make them pretty great.
  • Now I'm that I think about it a simple zeta on all there special abilitys​ that's Kylo level good would make them pretty great.

This is the easiest way to make Phoenix great. 5-6 zetas, which can be slow farmed, to make them raid/arena viable. I think thats totally fair since they are required for a legendary event. Come to think about it, its the only legendary event that the faction doesnt have a zeta.
  • One simple upgrade to phoenix squad in my opinion would be to change Hera's leader ability at max level from 20% (doubled for less that full health chars) to team wide TM gain. This probably wouldn't be enough to be META or end of all other combos, but it would give Phoenix little bit more oomph while still maintaining their special synergy..

/me