Went from FTP to PTL

I guess out of boredom and addiction I did what I thought I'd never do, bought a vault of crystals. And in infinite wisdom I decide to spin the RNG on chromium packs. The first I got 4 or five characters, after that just some shards and 2 star characters and after that I was out of crystals. Then it hit me, every character I got was completely unfarmable. Everyone says don't buy chromium packs; well they are right because even if you get a Leia or tarkin you can't freakin farm them.

Basically I just delivered Leia (my money) to Jabba the hut (CG/EA). I feel dirty because now as I cannot call myself FTP but have nothing to show, well some GS, IG 88 and QGJ shards which I could have farmed in a week anyway.

Of course I can not blame the developers in anyway for this but just want to tell you, don't do it! Now I am a scroundrel, at least that's how I feel but should have stayed true to the light side. Whale, ha, more like bloated guppy.

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, you're a scoundrel. But did you shoot first? :)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Doga wrote: »
    I guess out of boredom and addiction I did what I thought I'd never do, bought a vault of crystals. And in infinite wisdom I decide to spin the RNG on chromium packs. The first I got 4 or five characters, after that just some shards and 2 star characters and after that I was out of crystals. Then it hit me, every character I got was completely unfarmable. Everyone says don't buy chromium packs; well they are right because even if you get a Leia or tarkin you can't freakin farm them.

Basically I just delivered Leia (my money) to Jabba the hut (CG/EA). I feel dirty because now as I cannot call myself FTP but have nothing to show, well some GS, IG 88 and QGJ shards which I could have farmed in a week anyway.

Of course I can not blame the developers in anyway for this but just want to tell you, don't do it! Now I am a scroundrel, at least that's how I feel but should have stayed true to the light side. Whale, ha, more like bloated guppy.

Anakin also turned back to the light side
  • Options
    I would say that unless you are prepared to spend upwards of $5,000, chromium cards are a complete waste of time and money.
  • Options
    Don't give up hope yet. In the next 24 hours we could see some reshuffling and some of those new characters you got may become farmable!!