Looking for shard mates: Mj, K Man, Maverick, Slack, Santucio, Al, Arguus,and many more

Replies

• Options
    You're certainly persistent. Hopefully someone else will see this. How's it going in arena?
  • Options
    Is going well since I zetaed Vader, haven't seen you lately in the top 50. I feel I'm getting close to the top 50 since I zetaed Vader.
  • Options
    I just hope that there are more people from our shard on the forum, even posted a comment saying that if you don't have a forums account, Tell a guild mate that does to comment here for them, and soo far, nothing
  • Options
    Haven't had much time for arena with family in town. Back in there today. Did you try searching their in game name to see if they have an account? You can tag them.
  • Options
    Not yet plus how do you tag them?
  • Torin_Woodle
    464 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Do you happen to know anyone else from our shard?
  • Options
    This thread is on the bumping train.....whooop whooop!
    I still have cookies :)
  • Options
    New Batch, come smell........ ;)
  • Options
    Haha
  • Options
    At this point, it seems to just be the 2 or us on here
  • Torin_Woodle
    464 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Anyone else???????? I know you guys are out there, would love to get to know your payouts and you and know how my team does on defense...
  • Options
    Bump, again..........
  • Swamp
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Who are you?
  • Options
    Swamp wrote: »
    Who are you?

I'm Torin Woodle, it's the same for the forums and the game and who are you exactly?
  • Options
    @Swamp , to be more specific, what's your in-game name?
  • Swamp
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Just an iquiring mind
  • Options
    Nevermind, found you at the #1 spot on our shard, I'm at rank #91 in the arena Soni get why you asked who I was.
  • Swamp
    21 posts Member
    Options
    You linked my name to this thread. I asked who you are because you are not on my radar. Now I know why #91.
  • Options
    I realized now that I did. The closest I came to #1 was getting to rank #29 when I used Nihilus as my leader. My apologies for not recognizing you earlier.
  • Swamp
    21 posts Member
    Options
    FYI, I don't do agreements on payout times! I fight when I want..........
  • Options

Nothing wrong with a fun rivalry. If I do manage to eventually get to the top spots, my payout time is 7:00pm EST. I kinda have your strategy too in my current ranks but that's because I barely know my enemies payout times
  • Options
    Bumping it again, hopefully more of you guys will see this, even the top players of this Shard
  • Options
    Bumpin again
  • Options

I wish everyone thinks like you but I believe there's a kind of gang in our shard. When I attack some people in top10 next day I find myself out of top50.
  • Options
    Leon4ever wrote: »

I wish everyone thinks like you but I believe there's a kind of gang in our shard. When I attack some people in top10 next day I find myself out of top50.

Should I be worried about that, because I'm slowly making my way to top 50
  • Options
    No problem to get in top20
    Leon4ever wrote: »

Should I be worried about that, because I'm slowly making my way to top 50

For me there's no problem to get in top20 but I feel that way for top10. Idk...
  • Options
    Is it all the top 10 that are keeping people out?
  • Options
    Buuuuummmmm............p
  • Options
    Puuuuuummmmmmmbbb
  • Options
    Anyone else here from my shard?