Does anyone else think they're going overboard?

xXItsTryhardPVPXx
101 posts Member
edited June 2017
Guys, not too long ago the only 145 shard characters were palps and yoda. The suddenly we have Han Solo, general kenobi, r2-d2, and now thrawn! Thrawn does not make an appearance in any movie and even in rebels, he is a more obscure character. And they just HAD to give him overpowered abilities and 145 shards to get. I've seen more new 145 characters come out this year than all other characters in the past 6 months. Who agrees?

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Ummmm... I diasagree with everything you have said.
    Raid Han came before palp for a start. Thrawn is considered a fan favourite due to the books that involve him and his key role in rebels. I don't agree that his abilities are overpowered at all, and I don't think he'll change the meta. Within the last 6 months, we've had only R2 and now thrawn as 5* unlocks... but around 20 other characters added, along with multiple reworks.
  • Guys, not too long ago the only 145 shard characters were palps and yoda. The suddenly we have Han Solo, general kenobi, r2-d2, and now thrawn! Thrawn does not make an appearance in any movie and even in rebels, he is a more obscure character. And they just HAD to give him overpowered abilities and 145 shards to get. I've seen more new 145 characters come out this year than all other characters in the past 6 months. Who agrees?

No one with any knowledge of the history of the game. Yoda was the first 145 shard unlock. Raid Han was the second. Palp was the third, Kenobi the fourth, R2 the fifth, and Thrawn the sixth. Kenobi was October. R2 and Thrawn were this year. Also this year: Krennic/Deathtrooper (not 145), Nihilus/Sith Trooper/Sith Assassin (not 145), the Phoenix 6 (not 145), Saxon and Commando (not 145), Pao and Bodhi (not 145). Possibly some others.