Forgotten factions

99% of players in this game are fans of caracthers from the main three factions (rebels, jedis or empire siths... too but those two are for me the older).

But what about ewoks, tusken, nighsisters, scoundrels, geonosians, separatist droids... resistance, fist order

Some of this factions cannot make a 5 squad composition and others have only 5 caracthers.

Why not release some caracthers from this faction instead of caracthers like bistan or bodhi unuseless for rebels?

Replies

• Ever since Rogue One came out, it seems like this game has become little than a promotional tool for Disney and whatever Star Wars project they're working on now
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    I doubt ewoks, tuskens, nightsisters and geonosians will ever get anything new
  • ZhilAxfow wrote: »
    99% of players in this game are fans of caracthers from the main three factions (rebels, jedis or empire siths... too but those two are for me the older).

But what about ewoks, tusken, nighsisters, scoundrels, geonosians, separatist droids... resistance, fist order

Some of this factions cannot make a 5 squad composition and others have only 5 caracthers.

Why not release some caracthers from this faction instead of caracthers like bistan or bodhi unuseless for rebels?

+1
  • Scoundrel healer is needed.

Night sisters need a lot of attention. For a faction which supposedly threatened Palpatine's nascent empire, they're just way too weak.
  • Also, more characters should have cross faction tags. If Han can be both Scoundrel and Rebel, then why not Cassian? He was pretty clearly characterized as someone who had done bad things while working for the rebellion: he was a shady guy who could do shady missions for the Rebellion in shady places. Obvious candidate for scoundrel.

It has been suggested other places that Maul and Savage - each of whom took orders from the Nightsisters at various times - should be able to benefit from NightSister leadership skills either by giving them the Nightsister tag or by giving them a new tag, Dathomir, that is also given to all Nightsisters. This would make the Nightsisters more like Phoenix squadron: they are obviously rebels, but then have a tighter synergy amongst themselves. Current leadership powers would be made Dathomir-wide, but in a Nightsister rework some new abilities might be Nightsister only.
  • Jawas and Droids could be combined in one faction - they practically are already with so many Jawa abilities affecting both equally.

Tuskens, Gamorreans & Ewoks could be given an over-arching faction tag for species that are anti-technology, with many of the current abilities that affecting only the small faction affecting the larger one instead (ewok-only abilities affecting Tuskens & Gamorreans, etc.).

First order and Resistance simply need a couple more toons each. I don't want to make Rebels stronger, so I don't propose a merger between Resistance and Rebels, but what else are you going to do?

As for Jedi, you could add to ALL of the LS leadership skills from Republic, "and one random Jedi ally" to the people it affects, so a Republic team leader can always add one Jedi to the mix. Since Jedi are supposed to work alone and protect non-Jedi, it makes sense to have Jedi accompanying LS teams.