Darksouls2020
368 posts Member
edited June 2017
Going to start this thread early

Toons use:
Lvl:
Gear lvl:
Ability lvl:

If you finish you 5* unlock please let the community known.

1qwitj.gif

Dooku_for_days
2:31AM edited 2:31AM
5*, gear 6, level 60, arena mods. Won with all 5 standing.

Seem like the least use resources so far
Post edited by Darksouls2020 on

Replies

• Options
    I'm praying for 5* g7 lvl 60 be able to do it lol, don't want to spend more on Phoenix ATM.
  • Options
    @Dark_Helmet152 That is exactly what I have at the moment. I'm 7 gear slots total away for G8 on all of them. I hope I don't have to farm those at the last minute because it is gonna take me to the last day to get Kanan. I had no squad tokens saved and I only finish top 50. I think with my arena mods, they may do ok.
  • Options
    Phoenix is horrible. I almost don't even want Thrawn with the way this. Was rolled out.
  • Options
    Hera level 80 g7
    Chopper level 80g7
    Zeb level 80 g7
    Kanan level 80 g7
    Ezra level 85 g11

All are ability level 7 except Ezra is maxed abilities. Also chopper's taunt I inadvertently upgraded with an omega while spamming upgrades.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    I'm praying for 5* g7 lvl 60 be able to do it lol, don't want to spend more on Phoenix ATM.

Datamine says event enemies are lvl 72 at Tier 5...

Ugh, no good. Rngeesus need to be on my side on my first tries, I might start buying that 1million credits from arena shop.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Level 70 at g7 with good mods should clear tier 5. Level 75 at g8 with good mods ought to clear tier 6. Level 80 at g9 with arena mods may be able to clear tier 7. This based on previous legendary events.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Hera level 80 g7
    Chopper level 80g7
    Zeb level 80 g7
    Kanan level 80 g7
    Ezra level 85 g11

All are ability level 7 except Ezra is maxed abilities. Also chopper's taunt I inadvertently upgraded with an omega while spamming upgrades.

I do hope this is not the minimum requirements, we shall see soon
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options

Ugh, no good. Rngeesus need to be on my side on my first tries, I might start buying that 1million credits from arena shop.
    Keep in mind that you'll get 700k for beating tiers 1-4, another 500k for tier 5, and another 750k for tier 6. Should help if you need to level them a bit for tier 5 after finishing tiers 1-4, etc.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    any unlcok yet?
  • Options

You'll get the usual credit reward for beating the first 4 tiers remember
  • Options
    Guild mates did it with 5* no Sabine lvl 63 g7 ability 3 except for Hera leader at 6 arena mods
  • Kenkenkaden
    170 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    5* thrawn with all lvl 65 g7 (no sabine)
    trash mods (nearly no mods)
    Ability 3
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    God, that was easy. Just finished tier 5. No Sabine. Hera was 6*, but the rest 5*. All level 70 G7. Maxed skills for level 70, so no omegas or anything.
    I didn't even bother to put mods on them and they finished with full health, just some missing protection.
    Might have been able to auto it, but I decided to manual it just in case.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • NDSnyder
    174 posts Member
    Options
    It was a walk in the park for me to unlock Thrawn at 5* with:
    Hera 5* G8 L85
    Ezra 5* G8 L85
    Sabine 5* G7 L80
    Kaanan 5* G7 L70
    Zeb 5* G7 L70
  • Options
    just autoed first 5 tiers except the thrawn round in tier 5
    manually did thrawn round in tier 5
    https://swgoh.gg/u/anirudh98/collection/?f=phoenix
    all mods are just random mods
  • Generic
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Level 60, g7, trash mods t4/5 abilities no Sabine. Easy unlock
  • Calbion
    140 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    5* - Hera (gear 6), Ezra, Kaaba , Zeb and chopper all gear 7. All lvl 70, no mods, abilities all lvl 3 apart from uniques at level 7
    Post edited by Calbion on
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • J_Starseed
    325 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Five stars. No Sabine. Level 70. Gear 7 (except Hera was gear 8) No mods at all. Mostly level 6 abilities, a couple at level 5. Lost Kanan at the end.
  • Options
    All tiers are cakewalk until tier 7 round 4/4.
  • raymna
    15 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    5★ Lv72 chopper kannan 6★ Lv72 ezra hera zeb. no mods full auto. Abillity level Basic 7 . special leader unique 3
  • Aeriy
    17 posts Member
    Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    Five stars. No Sabine. Level 70. Gear 7 (except Hera was gear 8) No mods at all. Mostly level 6 abilities, a couple at level 5. Lost Kanan at the end.

This pretty much. Same gear, similar abilities, Hera + Ezra 85, Chopper 60, Kanan + Zeb 53. Auto, lost Kanan. 5* only of course because F2P.
  • Options

By far the least amount of resources use so far
  • Options

What is minimum requirement for T7?
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    It should be worth mentioning that you shouldn't use Sabine, and use Chopper instead.

I have all G6 (G7 Ezra), and level 66 (level 72 Ezra) with speed arrows on, and I BARELY beat Tier 4 without Chopper in the party.
  • Options
    I had them gear 7 and level 70 and it was a piece of cake. I'm having spenders remorse for my 2.8mil credits I spent taking them from 65 to 70.
  • Options
    A few from myguild did it level 60-65 gear 6 with no mods.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    aliaknife wrote: »

What is minimum requirement for T7?

It seems that the minimum for 7* unlock is L85/G10 with good mods.
This discussion has been closed.