Arena advice

Stuey
69 posts Member
So I have a fully geared zaul team that I really enjoy and usually have no trouble getting 1. My shard has 1 GK so far, but I'm pretty sure in the near future we'll have more, and I think a lot of people are going to move towards triple cleanse. I'm still a little away from my own GK and wonder what I need to do. For those on older shards, can zaul still beat triple cleanse at least on offense? Should I start gearing out my Rex, Chirrut, get baze and move to the cancer of triple cleanse? (yes Zaul just called something else cancer) :)

I'm FTP so I really rely on arena for crystals so I'll do what I need to to stay top :) Although I really, really, REALLY hate chaze so I'm hoping there is some way around it.

Here's my link https://swgoh.gg/u/stuey/ if it's helpful

Thanks!

Replies

• Stuey
    69 posts Member
    Sorry, just a bump, can anyone just answer if Zaul can beat triple cleanse consistently? Should I get sith trooper and dooku and go Nih lead when needed?

Thanks!
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Triple cleanse exists bcuz of Zaul. It was put together specifically to beat it. U would have to b a very lucky Zaul player to beat tri-cleanse...even on offense and if they run R2 instead of GK, u have no hope.
  • You could just switch to Nihilus lead if a lot of triple cleanse teams coming to your shard. Nihilus, SA, Zavage, SiT, GK is a very competetive team and counters Rex and GK.
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Stuey zaul has one way past triple cleanse. He needs chaze Sith assassin and nihilus. Discord me for more info
  • Stuey
    69 posts Member
    Thanks guys! Unfortunately I don't have baze yet, maybe b2 would help