Rex in non meta teams

Anybody have advice on running rex in non meta teams?

I'm currently running zboba, zylo, ig88, sun fac and B2 and hang around top 50 on most days. I'm quite partial towards sun fac because his taunt saves me often from DN and B2 is still the universal cleanser.

I'm thinking rex, zboba, zylo, B2 and sun fac.

Would love to hear some opinions from you guys. Thanks!

https://swgoh.gg/u/dkowl/

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    You have a good roster. Are you doing hAAT? Without Chaze, you'll need a tank. You don't have GK and Sun Fac at your level becomes unuseful due to the basic of DN. K2 will fit better as a tank in your team since he's a dynamic taunter. Keep Kylo and the final 2 could be IG-88 + Boba/B2 according to the situation.

Rex(L), zKylo, K2, IG-88, Boba/B2. But you could lack a pre-taunter if you don't increase the speed of Rex.
  • @BulYwif thanks for the inputs, that's good for thought. I forgotten all about K2 and will look at bringing him to g11.

I currently have a spare zeta and wondering if zfives would be useful if I'm using rex lead.

My guild currently isn't haat ready; we're stuck at p3 last we tried.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    zFives won't add a lot for the price of a zeta. His zeta is mainly used in hAAT. You would need a damage dealer in your arena, so you have IG-88 and Kylo, but Fives won't be so good there. If you fight zBariss, you will give more heal than you can do damage.
    I have Fives l85 gr 10 and only use him in hAAT. Even in GW there are better options.